• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite T.V. show

Chidori

Mongrel
Lost in Space is my favorite T.V show ever and holy crap in comparison to all the other crap on TV, it stands out as the all time classic of them all. Everything about Lost in Space is awesome, from acting, to music, I just love it. Especially Dr Zachary Smith and the Robot.

Kybyrian

Family Guy ftw
Too bad you don't really see Beavis and Butthead anymore.
American Dad
Futurama

I think that's it, actually.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
I really have no favorites other than naruto, and DBZ/GT.

but other than Naruto, I'd have to say:
1) King of the hill
2) Futurama
3) The King of Queens
4) Southpark
5) Buffy the vampire Slayer/ Angel
6) Still standing

The Office. (US version)
I've seen almost every episode and it never gets old.
Speaking of which I need to watch this weeks episode online now.

My favorite shows right now are a few anime: Bleach, Scrapped Princess...

As well as Doctor Who (sadly, I'm waiting for the next season) and Secret Saturdays on Cartoon Network.

Stella3000

Starlight
Ah, looks like I'm not the only one who likes Dr. Who. ^^ I'm also waiting for the next season though...

I usually don't watch tv much, but when I do I like to watch:

1.The Simpsons

2. Dr. Who(like I said above)

3. Star Gate

4. Star Trek

5. How I Met Your Mother

6. SOMETIMES I'll watch some PBS nature, history, Riverdance/Celtic Woman thingy....(we don't get the history channel 'n whatnot)...but PBS usually sucks so....
Some of their history shows are good though...I think Band of Brothers(very good WW2 series. I love watching WW2 movies, shows, documentaries, ect btw) was aired on PBS.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
1.The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother,Band of Brothers

I forgot to say Simpsons and How I met your Mother. I heard Band of brothers is good, but I have never seen it before.

I also forgot to say 2 and a half men. That show is hillarous. My dad always thinks I am like Jake. He has even started calling me Jake within the last few days.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I started watching Time Warp on Discovery Channel, and I really like it. The stuff they have on that show is pretty amazing. They made dry ice bombs on the episode I saw last night. =D

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not have a favorite show right now, rarely look at tv at all nowadays! And when I watc it is usually the UFC show (do not know what is called but it is the reality show). It is bizarre, it is weird, I know o.o

General Lee

Classic Gamer
My favorite shows inclue Bevis and Butthead, South Park, Anything on the Food channel, Mythbusters, Survivorman, Man Vs Wild etc.
Discovery channel is probably my favorite/most watched channel.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I like watching Operation REPO on Tru TV and Madtv on Comedy Central. Other than that, I like watching Hardball with Chris Matthews, Countdown with Keith Olbermann and other liberal news shows. It's a lot better than other shows that I watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom