• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite T.V. show

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, Friends, Oz, John Doe, Angel, Buffy, the Vampire (S)layer, Vai Tudo abaixo, Burn Notice...

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Easy. Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Both canceled for some bizarre reason by Sci-Fi. But they were the greatest shows of all time by far.

A

Ando

Easy. Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Both canceled for some bizarre reason by Sci-Fi. But they were the greatest shows of all time by far.

:(
why must they do this to me
WHY

Both shows are consistently easy to just sit down and watch a few episodes of. I can't think of many other story-based shows capable of that.

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
SG-1 might be continuing to do DVD movies, plus there's always Stargate Infinity and the upcoming Stargate Universe to watch out for!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
SG-1 might be continuing to do DVD movies, plus there's always Stargate Infinity and the upcoming Stargate Universe to watch out for!

Movies are good. But not as good a season of twenty episodes.

Stargate Infinity was a short-lived, cheap-*** cartoon copy that weaseled its way into getting MGM to license it. It is total crap.

But why only one Series playing? Why not two? Plus, I'm a not so sure about the storyline of Stargate Universe so far. It seems like it would get dull and repetitive. But that doesn't mean that I won't keep my hopes up that it will be awesome.

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
Yeah, I'm half with you, Matt. But SG-1 went for 10 years as a series, and all good things must come to an end. Try the official DVDs if you want more - commentaries, behind the scenes, etc. Opens up the universe some more.

Oh, have you tried the Stargate audio books recently released? I've heard a couple, they're pretty good.

Uhh, what else? You can find the same actors in other shows - The Outer Limits especially. Made by the same company too.

Sorry if you knew any of that.

Ah yeah, and we disagree on Infinity. Yeah, it's cheap and cheesy, but I like it! Not as canon, but stand alone entertainment.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
South Park
Invader Zim
Venture Bros.

Unfortunately I don't have cable so I can only watch what I can find on the internet (South Park and Venture Bros. are both available online) and box sets for my TV based entertainment.

I'll list a few of my favorites.

That 70's Show - Funny show and I think most people can relate to the situations on the show.
Carnivale - Weird, dark, scary, and crazy show, to bad it was only 2 seasons.
Twin Peaks - Like Carnivale but with a different setting and different types of character's.
Mythbusters - I like how they combine common every day myths with science to prove either for or against a theory.
CSI - Not a fan of the Miami one, and haven't watched much of the New York one but the original is awesome.
Smallville - I recently borrowed the first two seasons from a friend and have been getting into it.

Doctor Who, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Secret Saturdays, Naruto, Bleach, and Mirobito.

(Yes, I watch cartoons and anime.)

But that's just out of the ones I watch now. There's others I used to watch, and loved, too, like Xiaolin Showdown, Avatar: The Last Airbender... and many others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom