• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword

Favorite Sword

• Wooden Sword (most games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Sword (most games)

• Master Sword (most games)

• Biggoron Sword (Oot and Oox)

• Great Fairy Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Gilded Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Razor Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Noble Sword (Oox and maybe some other games)

• Four Sword

• Others

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite sword would be the Great Fairy Sword from MM. I love the designs and colors that appears on the sword. It added to it's overall awesomeness to me. :) Like some people here, I didn't like how you got it late in the game, but it is still my favorite sword overall.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I thought about it for a bit and I think I do have to go with the Master Sword. It's just the ultimate in swords and screams "Legend of Zelda" to me. It's never particularly difficult to get since you always HAVE to get it in the games it's in, but the lore behind it just makes it awesome.

I know it has to be my favourite because any time that it gets upgraded or replaced by a higher level sword, then I'm always disappointed it's not the exact same one as I pulled from the pedestal it rests in. Combine it with the traditional Hylian Shield and it's the ultimate combination of weapons for Link.

I know it's not in each and every game either, but it's just become synonymous with the traditional look of Link.

Kazumi

chagy
I'm going to have to say the Gilded Sword from Majora's Mask. It's so shiny and golden. Plus it's nice and long, and it's always so fulfilling to finally get the Gilded Sword in MM. I'd say the Great Fairy's Sword, accept it's a "C" item, not a real sword, which means that it automatically looses points. But yeah, I'd have to say the Gilded Sword. Strong and Shiny. Good combo.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Master Sword for me, but the WW version of the Master Sword. I thought that Toon Link looked really cool, the sword looked a little bit big for him, and I really loved it how there was some kind of teddy bear-esque thing on the bottom of the sword, did anyone else notice that?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
i think i have found a new favorite! although i already voted for the razor sword i just recently found out how much i enjoy the wooden sword in TP.

its weak, looks weird and doesn't last for to long in the game since you end up having to give it to Talo. NOT!! there is a glitch to keep the sword (see my thread Keeping the Wooden Sword in the TP section) which ups the difficulty of the whole game by using it.

Awesome!!!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I've gotta go with the Master.

The Master Sword has an elegant design and is loaded with philosophical significance.

I am also partial to the Magical Sword from the first Zelda games and the Noble Sword from OoX - when you're healthy, you can shoot beams from it. It's a gun-sword!

I think I like the Four Sword the most, mostly because of it's ability to split the user into four, which is awesome. I wouldn't mind four of me running around, but the other staff might :P

Its appearance is pretty cool too, but I guess it's the cartoony styling that makes that happen. The Master Sword probably would steal my vote if it was in a cartoony style ... well I guess it was in the Wind Waker, but that's not how I would've imagined a cartoony Master Sword.

Even though the Master Sword is the Sacred Blade n' all that stuff, I doubt it could split me into Four any day of the week, although, keeping me safe in the Twilight Realm is a bonus, but only when infused with light.

Oh, another reason, it's the only sword in the Party Zelda Games, which are always amazingly fun with a crowd.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I think I like the Four Sword the most, mostly because of it's ability to split the user into four, which is awesome. I wouldn't mind four of me running around, but the other staff might :P

Its appearance is pretty cool too, but I guess it's the cartoony styling that makes that happen. The Master Sword probably would steal my vote if it was in a cartoony style ... well I guess it was in the Wind Waker, but that's not how I would've imagined a cartoony Master Sword.

Even though the Master Sword is the Sacred Blade n' all that stuff, I doubt it could split me into Four any day of the week, although, keeping me safe in the Twilight Realm is a bonus, but only when infused with light.

Oh, another reason, it's the only sword in the Party Zelda Games, which are always amazingly fun with a crowd.

Well, the Master Sword, through loophole more than anything else *does* give you the ability of time travel. I loved how fast the Four Swords attacks are, especially when there are four of you!

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
My favorite sword is the feirce deities double helix sword. It is the only time That allows you to shoot beams in a 3D world. Other then that ,The master sword. The design, the color, and the power.

ah yes ... i forgot about the Double-Helix Blade... Ya that would have been my personal favorite... however you could not really use it much. But ya Beam + 3d ... AWESOME

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
In design, I prefer the Master sword. It's the one that looks the best for me. I also like the Razor sword, because the design is uncommon in the series.

Another sword that is a favorite of mine is the Great Fairy sword. I don't like how you use it as an item, and the swing angle is a little akward, but it's a really hard work to get it.

If I had to decide, I'd finally say the Master sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom