• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Favorite Sword?

B

Blizzard78

What sword in the series do you prefer? I would say the master sword because it just looks cool and the glowing effects makes it look awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deity

I'm probably blind, but I'm not seeing a thread just about your favorite sword from the classic Zelda games. I'd say my favorite is probably the Gilded sword. Second to that I'd say the Biggoron sword.

I agree with The Skull Kid. The gilded sword because it looks cool and you have a cool sidequest to get it and same with the biggoron sword cool sidequest and is a strong mother******.

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
I would definitly go with the korkiri sword cause I like getting closer in!

It reminds me of that one saying, "Get in closer when you have the smaller blade."
I kinda remember a little of it, so i changed it a little bit. I tried getting as close to the original, but I think it was still good.

I would definitly go with the korkiri sword cause I like getting closer in!

It reminds me of that one saying, "Get in closer when you have the smaller blade."
I kinda remember a little of it, so i changed it a little bit. I tried getting as close to the original, but I think it was still good.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Big goron sword coz it takes the hardness out of bosses which is kinda depressing but not really only boss it epic fail is with phantom ganon (always missed the lighting ball 2nd hit) and gilded sword mainly because it was one of the few swords whose roots lie with the kokiri blade

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I like the Gilded Sword even though it looks more like the Tiger Sword than a Gilded one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom