• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword In A Zelda Game

Mine would be a tie with the phantom sword and of course the master sword... I did really like the guilded sword though

the master sword from skyward because it's not only super powerful but the skyward sword can shoot those beams at enemies :)

Although I am a fan of all of the other swords, particularly the Gilded Sword in Majora's Mask and the Magic Sword in the original, my favorite is definitely the Master Sword. It's a classic, and is really brought forth as the bane of all evil. Skyward Sword definitely made me appreciate it more.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
I liked the Golden Sword from A Link to the past the best. The White Sword from the original Zelda is another favorite of mine. Any classic sword that can shoot beams is good imo.

The Razor Sword from Majora's Mask!! It might by tiny and not as powerful as the Master Sword or the Gilded Sword, but it sure has a cool shape. :D I was disappointed how you can only use it 100 times before it breaks, but at least it's a playable weapon on SCII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom