• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword From What Game and Why? :sword: ----> :mastersword:

My choice is pretty obvious considering Fierce Deity was my favorite form of link throughout the series. The double Helix sword is my answer because it is even stronger than the master sword, The master sword was designed to slay evil, where as the double helix sword was made for everything else. Bringing down a tough boss? No problem. The Master sword has lost it's touch in Ocarina of time, so what's the point of comparing it to a sword that will always remain in full power. Obviously we have never tried facing Ganon with fierce deity, but what do you think will happen?

izi

Not A Wizard
Kinda looks like the Phantom Sword too ya know.

It strikes a small resemblance, but they look different. The Lokomo Sword has a more square hilt, while the Phantom Sword has a curved one, they have a different color pallet, etc.

O

orcachan

Hmm... I've got to say the master sword is awesome, but I love Zant's sword

75px-Twilight_Sword.png

It's probably my favorite. Unfortunately, I haven't played many of the games, but I've seen all the swords, and besides Phantom Ganon's Sword, this one still looks the most awesome in my opinion.

I really like the master sword :mastersword:. It's the best sword you can get and I really like it's design. I like it the best in TP. I know it's not a very interesting reply, but it is my favorite.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I'd say either the Gilded or Razor sword from MM. Both neat designs that kind of go away from the other sword's looks.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The Gilded Sword is my favorite because it looks totally awesome.
And the Master Sword in WW looks cool too.
The Biggoron Sword is just plain beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom