• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Superheroes and Villains

What is your top three favorite MArvel heroes, DC Comic heroes, and villains for both.

Marvel
1. Thor
2. Captain America
3. Wolverine

DC Comics
1. Superman
2. Green Lantern
tie 3. The Flash
tie 3. Martian Manhunter

Villains
1.The Joker (Batman)
2. Doctor Doom (Fantastic Four)
3. The Cheetah (Wonder Woman)

Only DC and Marvel? Thats sucks, what about IDW, Dynamite, Top Cow and Dark Horse? =[

Marvel
-Black Cat
-Storm
-Phoenix

DC
-Batman
-Wonder Woman
-Nightwing

Villains
-Harley Quinn
-Venom
-The Joker

Misc
-Painkiller Jane
-The Darkness
-Spawn

Dan

Marvel
Iron man
I love his big ego, and I like his suit.
Spiderman
Always been a spidey fan, nothing like swinging through the streets. His powers are ze great !
Wolverine
I always enjoyed him most, yeah he has an attitude but he can survive a lot, bit overpowered but nvm :P

DC Comics
Batman/Turo
Because he's batman ! That and I enjoy the very dark, psychotic nature of the series. :P

(I don't know much about DC comics, but haven't really liked many of the heroes. I sort of find them quite bland. The villains however I prefer.

Villains
Joker
Who doesn't love this guy. :D
Carnage
He's ****ing crazy, reminds me a lot of myself. :D
Hammerhead
Hahahaha his head it's so stupid. :'D

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Marvel:

Spiderman
Iron Man
Thor

DC Comics:

Batman
Superman

Villians:

Joker
Hammerhead
Venom

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Marvel:
Captain America- Phenomenal hero, great strength, awesome backstory, American Hero.
Spiderman- He's a webslinging son of a gun who gets called Tiger by a redhead model/actress/many more.
Iron Man- I honestly don't need to explain this.

DC:
Batman- Batman is the true hero everyone can possibly be. He has no powers, simply skill. Comes from a sad backstory, he's a playboy millionaire, and he raises 3 sons, and currently is raising a 4th! Also Turo.
Nightwing- Nightwing doesn't get a lot of credit, but he may quite possibly give Batman a run for his money. Nightwing is **** Grayson (The first Robin) Grown up, he's the World's Greatest Acrobat, he's got wingdings, and his electrified Escrima sticks make him all the better! He even can ricochet with accuracy! Nightwing is one of my favorite comic book heroes of all time. Also, he gets all the ladies. Google Nightwing and on image search and see what pops up.
Superman- because: [video=youtube;zwoXARqonns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwoXARqonns[/video]

Also Green Lantern, and the justice league are close as well.

Villains:
Joker- DUH.
Riddler- His intellect is vastly superior, he has a crazy mind, and poses quite the threat mentally. Jim Carrey made him look like crap in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom