• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Superhero.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I always liked the Spider man movie. So I will just go with Spider man ^^

I dont really pay attention to super heros though. Then again I wonder how many girls do =O

S

Seinfeld

It's between The Beast from the X-Men series and Batman. I prefer superheroes who use their intelligence to get at villains.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
Do I really need to say it?...oh well......of course it is the one and only BATMAN!!! ...reasons:

-he's a regular human being doing superhero job
-he has kicked Superman's *** several times...and Captain America's patriotic butt (sorry loki212 :P ...besides...pretty much every cartoon from that era "beat" Hitler in one way or another....very cheesy) Btw bob, wolverine CAN die.....was killed by a centinel and Magneto once took all the adamantium from his body making him completely useless...thus he retired from the X-Men
-the guy is a millionare playboy lol
-for christ sake....THE BATMOBILE....
-best gallery of supervillians including the best of them all....namely The Joker
-only person who can sneak up to superman without being heard
-has the best superhero movie ever (The Dark Knight)....yes I know...one of the worse too....(Batman & Robin)
-you gotta love someone who refers to himself as "the goddamn Batman"
-unlike Superman, Batman has had many good videogames
-one of the smartest too....wich is pretty cool

..... I like superman and spiderman aswell but.... "friendly neighborhood, Spiderman"...."truth, justice and the american way"......c'mon....what kind of lame catchlines are those for a superhero.....Batman doesn't even need a catchline...all he needs to say is...

:keese:I'm Batman!:keese:

*insert criminal having a panic attack*

:)

Last edited:

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Its not about how cool the superhero is, its about how cool their bad guys are.

And thats why its Spider-man all the way, he has to deal with real life problems, as well as fight the coolest bad guys. Plus hes also always making jokes while doing it, and using his intelligence as well.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
That still makes Batman the best.... lol. Spiderman has really cool villians, I agree.....but The Joker pwns them all. Period

Although Batman does have the joker...thats ALL he has, the rest all just act the same as him and are terrible.
And I have a feeling your just saying this because of that new movie...

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
Although Batman does have the joker...thats ALL he has, the rest all just act the same as him and are terrible.
And I have a feeling your just saying this because of that new movie...

Well you're wrong lol. I've been a Batman fan since I can remember. Sure this movie got me all hyped, but I asure you I'm a longtime fan of the Batman universe :)

Of course The Joker is the best of them, but there are also others who are very good (oh, the irony), like Ra's al Ghul, Two-Face, Bane, Clayface, The KGBeast...

My favourite superheroes are Batman and Spiderman. I don't really like Superman because he is to invincible except towards Kryptonite

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I've bee na HUGE Batman fan for about 17 years now. I love the whole character, the villains, the supporting cast, and the stories that are told. I also appreciate all aspects of Batman, and how he can be different depending on who's telling the story. He's one superhero that can be portrayed in different lights each time, and is still essentially the same character. He can fit in a number of different genres as well, from comedy to drama to mystery to action. There's somethign I can take form each of his interpretations (even the ones people hate). Most other heroes are cut and dry in comparison to me.

J

Joshua

Do Ninjas count as super heros or do samuri count as super heros

i love Batman because he can be awesome without being hit by nucliar radiation. as robin would say, "holy skills Batman!" o.o

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
If we are including anime and manga, then I'd say Vash the Stampede hands down. He's not really a superhero in the traditional sense, but he does have a very strange body with strange powers (which, mostly, he is rightfully afraid of). He has the ability to stop bad guys with amazing gun skills and *not* kill anyone in the process - he can dodge a hailstorm of bullets. He can destroy an entire city (again, his strange body and he does his best to *avoid* doing that). He's a technical pacifist, an irredeemable do-gooder, he couldn't live the nice, quiet life he desires "if he tried," and, believe me, friend, stranger or even enemy, he'd take a bullet for you (and has the scars to proove it).

The author/artist for Trigun (Vash's manga) makes absolutely no secret that he's inspired by American superhero comics. It's well known among Trigun fandom that he attends Comic Con every year.

Still, because of the circumstances of his story (both anime and manga versions) I'm not sure Vash qualifies as much as a "superhero" as much as he does a "tragic hero."

Beyond that... as far as traditional superheroes go, I gotta go with Batman. I haven't read much in the way of the comics, but I was a fan of The Animated Series, the movies, and the general mythology that everybody knows. What I love about Batman above all is that he *doesn't* actually have superpowers - he just uses a lot of gadgets and inventions and, above all... his BRAIN. I love his amazing detective skills - he cannot rely on strength like, say, Superman - he uses his incredibly sharp mind in everything.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
Obviously Marneus Calgar is the greatest super hero of all time. I mean, could Batman hold off an army of Orks for a night and a day Single-handedly, or defeat an Eldar Avatar in single combat, I think not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom