• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Steam Games

Cromishe

Arin Hanson's used napkin
Hey everybody im back (nobody missed me) anyway i was wondering what you guys's favorite steam games are.
Mine consist of
Team fortress 2(obviously)
morrowind
binding of issac
planetside 2
borderlands 2(I have a lot of sequels on this list)

also add me on steam@ Ekwinox or Ekwinoxx42

octorok74

TETTAC
My favourites would have to be:
Thomas Was Alone
Fallout 3 and NV
Natural Selection 2
Chivalry Medieval Warfare

Those are my favourites, though I have tons of games. But, my computer sucks for gaming so everything lags. It's why i don't play Borderlands 2 on Steam anymore, though I do have it.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Skyrim and Portal 2 are the only Steam games I have. :P I love Skyrim to death, though, and I've played it quite a bit. Portal 2... not as much, though my sister loves it.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Too many to list, but right now I'm all up on Civilisation 5 after the Humble Bundle offered it. <3 I don't know why I never played Civ before, it's so good! It finally broke my non-stop Dota 2 sprees. But only for a while. ;)

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Too many to list, but right now I'm all up on Civilisation 5 after the Humble Bundle offered it. <3 I don't know why I never played Civ before, it's so good! It finally broke my non-stop Dota 2 sprees. But only for a while. ;)

I approve.

I would also rank Dota 2 as one of my favorites. Gotta throw FF7 and FTL in there too, though.

Jedizora

:right:
I'be mostly been playing 'Crusader Kings 2', and 'Mount and Blade Warband'. I've also recently picked up 'Europa Universalis IV', and It's great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom