• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Starter Pokémon of All Time

Favorite Starter Pokémon of All Time

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charmander

• Squirtle

• Chikorita

• Cyndaquil

• Totodile

• Treecko

• Torchic

• Mudkip

• Turtwig

• Chimchar

• Piplup

• Snivy

• Tepig

• Oshawott

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Definately Mudkip. It was my first starter Pokemon ever (Sapphire was my first game). Plus, I love how it's evolutions only have one weakness! It makes competitive battling so fun, hehe

O

orcachan

Cyndaquil or Charmander~ it's a hard choice but I chose Cyndaquil mostly because when I would play Pokemon dungeon, that's who I was xD

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Torchic- Blaziken is my pokebro. I'm going to try to learn to love Mudkip though... since Swampert, in my opinion, is the best final of the lot.

Fig

The Altruist
It would he a toe between Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup, and Oshawott! :3 They are both strong and adorable! :3

izi

Not A Wizard
Squirtle, Chicorita, Mudkip, Chimchar, Oshawott. Those were the ones I chose, by generation.
I can eliminate Chimchar and Chicorata right off the bat, leaving me with:
Squirtle, Mudkip and Oshawott. I always play as Squirtle in Super Smash Bros Brawl (Pokemon Trainer), and I loved Oshawott from my White Version game more than Mudkip.
Squirtle vs. Oshawott.
I guess it would have to go to Squirtle, he/she has a special place in my heart as my first Pokemon ever.

I would definitely have to say charmander, getting a dragon that's just too cool, although I will say having a giant turtle with guns attached to it is a close second!

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Wow my favorite, Bulbasaur is actually doing so much better than I thought, shame about Squirtle though, everyone always tells me Squirtle is their favorite, and I actually really do like Squirtle as it is one of the few Starter pokemon with cool looking 2nd stage evolutions.

(Grovyle and Quilava are pretty cool to, but Wartortle is the best of the second evolutions.)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, for me it would be Totodile, but just barely beating Cyndaquil by an inch. I never had the privilege of starting with a Charmander, else that Pokemon would be my all-time favorite starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom