• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Standard Trooper Design from Star Wars

Favorite Trooper Design?

• Clone Trooper (Episode 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clone Trooper (Episode 3)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Stormtrooper (Empire)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stormtrooper (First Order)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Across the series, we've seen plenty of variants of the white full body trooper suits. So just talking about the plain normal designs, which once sticks out as your favorite? I'll just stick to the ones we've seen in the movies to keep it easy.

3163f96ac9d2184ba987f5e39f96ae41.jpg
01817a4aab9eec835f240ea52e2a4f19800165b3_hq.jpg
latest
stormtrooper_PNG9.png

I've always been partial to the Episode 3 Clone Trooper design. It jumps out to me as being really cool for some reason, and I love seeing any reference to that era of clone troopers in recent Star Wars media.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Clone trooper Phase 2 all the way. I grew up watching Episode III and the 2002 animated Clone Wars series on Cartoon Network. My older siblings would play a lot of Battlefront I and II on our PS2. Overall the Phase 2 Clone Trooper armor just looks really cool.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Clone trooper Phase 2 all the way. I grew up watching Episode III and the 2002 animated Clone Wars series on Cartoon Network. My older siblings would play a lot of Battlefront I and II on our PS2. Overall the Phase 2 Clone Trooper armor just looks really cool.
oh Battlefront 2 on PS2 is also a huge factor in my preference for that era of clones, it rode the hype wave so well from Episode 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom