• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Favorite stage.

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Quin

Disaster Master
Crazy enough I saw we don't have a thread about this yet. Out of the 100+ stages we got in the series right now, which ones are your favorite?

My favorite one is Pirate Ship. Yeah there is a bit of WW bias here, but the stage is also legit a lot of fun to play on. I love all the things that happen on it, and none of the hazards are unfair.
a lot of the Zelda stages in general are really good, Hyrule Castle is my favorite n64 stage, great bay and especially Temple are amazing, and Gerudo Valley and Spirit train are a lot of fun too. I wish they did more with the BOTW stage but for a simple stage its alright

A few other favorites are Corneria, a smaller and improved Sector Z.
Pokemon stadium, love all the transformations.
Delfino, for the same reason.
Yoshi's Island, both the melee and brawl stage, even though the brawl one is a bit basic, I just love the look of it
Mushroom Kingdom, the whole stage is a bit chaotic, but I love the warp pipes.
Summit, fighting on an iceberg that travels down the mountian is pretty cool, and the layout isn't bad either.
Gamer, I love how how they incorperated the mom gimmick from my favorite warioware mode into a stage.

Ive had quite a few favourites, it'd be easier to list the stages I didn't like.

I like all of the Zelda stages apart from the Plateau Tower stage. But WW's Pirate Ship and Termina's Great Bay are my favorites as far as Zelda goes.

However, my favourite stage at the moment is Terry Bogard's KoF arena stage because slamming people through that wall is just so damn satisfying.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
My top picks for stages would be Fountain of Dreams, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Pokémon Stadium 2, Smashville, Kalos Pokémon League, FE Coliseum, Town and City, Hyrule Temple, and the Great Plateau Tower. I typically prefer stages without much, if any, stuff moving around to get in the way of fighting.

I especially love spiking people into the bottom sides of Smashville and Town and City with Marcina's Dolphin Slash though.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
my favorite is probably arena ferox, it's always the one I pick first in a match

others would be coneria, lylat cruise, port town aero dive, spear pillar, prism tower, reset bomb forest, umbra clock tower, and dracula's castle

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't think I have one tbh, same with the characters. I ALWAYS pick random when playing, because there are just too many choices, and I can't pick. I'm ok with whatever I get ^^

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I like Northern Cave because it's basically Final Destination but better. I'm a very Final Destination kind of guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom