• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Spirit Fairy

Which Spirit Fairy is your favorite?

• Leaf, the Spirit of Power.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neri, the Spirit of Wisdom.

• Ciela, the Spirit of Courage.

• Total voters

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hard to say, actually...
I swap between the three of them regularly, using them for whatever I need... But my default is Ciela, because she has backstory, and she seems the friendliest of them. :) So I guess I'm voting for the Spirit of Courage. :D

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
For me it has to be Ciela because she was with you from the begining as a guide and she was a good fairy, also because killing enemies from a distance is easier and I just prefer it really, but Ciela wasn't just there a bit, she was always there and when she became the Spirit of Courage too it was really useful!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I prefer Neri. It would be more easier to have less damage and defeat everything w/o having to worry about getting hearts or fairies. Neri is my choice of spirit fairy!

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Leaf the flames are cool :yes: plus its a nice change to have a red Fairy instead of a blue one. If its a boss I'm fighting I switch to The Wisdom Fairy for defence.;)

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Ciela.

Ciela...because she is green....I like green. I also like turtles. Alot.
I honestly don't have a better answer since I haven't played Phantom Hourglass and do not know what they are used for. But to conclude turtles are green, I like green (and turtles) so therefore I must like Ciela the most. Yesh. ^_^

I liked all of them.
Ceila helped me when I wanted to attack from afar.
Leaf gives me extra power when I attack enemies that are hard to defeat.
Neri helps me by protecting me in her own way.

All of them are very useful so I can't chose which one is my favourite.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ciela of course. She was fun and she also had to get her memory back to be able to help Link and her and Linebeck were kinda funny together. She was impatient but determined. I really like her

M

Mags9

It Made Me Sad When Ceila Had Said, "But Do You Think This Fairy Can Take Care of You Like I Do?"

I Almost Teared Up, Ceila Reminds Me Of Navi, Who Reminds Me Of The Orginal Games Such As Ocarina Of Time.

But Can Someone Refresh My Memory, What Does Ceila Do At Lvl 1?

Oh, Never Mind. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom