• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Spinoff

Favorite Spinoff

• Ranger Series (Sate the game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mystery Dungeon Series (State the game)

• Stadium Series (State the game)

• Trading Card Game

• Conquest

• Snap

• Puzzle Series (state the game

• Gale of Darkness

• Pinball Series (sate the game)

• Other

• Total voters

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Ok PKMN has tons of spinoff series/games in its massive collection of games so heres a great thread.... which was your favorite? Just think we have Mystery Dungeons,Rangers,Puzzlers, Stadiums ect...

Me my personnel favorite has to be Pokémon TCG just because i put so many hours into this game and beaten it so many times over and over,it just had this magical thing about it that just kept me interested for hours at a time.I am still mad to this day that there has not been another made or that the 2nd one was never brought to our shores :( Just think of how many people they could get into the game if they would put 1 out every so often updated it everytime but sadly to this day its never even brought up by Nintendo.

I did not see Colosseum listed. It felt like a full Pokemon game, yet it was completely different in a totally unique way. It made me think about what Pokemon I wanted to use far differently than any other Pokemon game would.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Oops guess i didnt go down far enough to see the thread :( Just trying to live the PKMN subforum up.

If the other thread is off the front page and/or the last reply was months ago, it is fine to make a new thread on the same subject. And that old thread falls under both of those categories. So don't worry, you did nothing wrong. :)

I have to agree, the Gameboy TCG game, even with the limited card pool never seemed to get old. I was bummed out when I found out we were not getting the second one.

Pokemon Stadium series is my all-time favorite games outside of the main series. Especially 2, it was pretty much the perfect complimentary game with the storage system, the mystery gift function, the academy, and the ability to use the GB tower for GSCRBY... it was such a beautiful thing. I really hope any future "Stadium"-like titles go back in that direction. Was not a fan of Colosseum or PBR.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for the GBA. I absolutely loved leveling up my Pikachu and my Chikorita companion, and I decidedly loved the story about the human-turned-Pokémon. If I could, I'd buy the game for my GBASP/NDS but of course I can't find a working copy anywhere! D:

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I personally like Mystery Dungeon, specifically Explorers of Time.s The main reason I like it? It let you be a Pokemon. I always dreamed of being a pokemon.What I spent half of my time on was trying to get a pokemon I wanted. That took a while. A long while.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The Pokémon Ranger games are my favorite Pokémon spin-offs. My favorite Pokémon Ranger game is Shadows of Almia.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I haven't really played many spinoff games, though out of the ones I have played, my favourite would be the original Pokemon Stadium for the N64.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Mystery Dungeon must be the best spinoff I've ever played, but Colosseum and Gale of Darkness are quite good as well, coming in close second :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom