• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Soup

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Our great Mandy misread a topic and thought it was named Favorite Soup instead of Favorite Song :lol: That brought me to create a new topic. What is your fav soup?
Mine is Mushroom soup by far and I like Tomato Soup as well. Now what is your fav soup?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That too :P I forgot that one while I told you before I liked it too :lol:

I also love vegetables soup and chicken soup. But most of the chicken soup don't taste like chicken. They tatse like a chicken quickly ran through it

I like mushroom soup, as long as it's autumn pumpkin soup is great and tomato soup is nice, as well.
And I know this will sound so childish, but I like alphabet soup :D

I never thought I liked so many soups...

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
tomato soup is always good, i wanted chicken noodle soup but after asking my mom to buy some for a few weeks she finally bought it and i ate it and was like "oh wow this is dissapointing, wow this really sucks"

Djinn

and Tonic
Possibly a mix between tomato basil soup or eggdrop soup. I love both of them and I am normally not a huge fan of soup most often. But I do like those two and get them fairly often. It is jut not many others that I will pick out much.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
This soup my mother makes is amazing its made by blending a tomato, garlic and some chicken seasoning or something I'm not entirely sure what that is But its container has a rooster on it so I'm assuming chicken. whule all the blending is happening there's pasta in the pot that gets cooked for a little then the blended stuff goes into the pot until it boils for a bit. It is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom