• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Soup

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I love a good bowl of homemade tomato soup or a vegetarian minestrone.

If the tomato soup comes from a can, I like to mix it with milk and boil it slowly for awhile. Mmh.

I used to really love wedding soup. It had the most delicious meatballs in it, and spinach--I love spinach. Sadly, I lost my appetite for it many years ago, because following a night we had it for dinner, I got a stomach bug. 'Twas not an enjoyable experience to watch one of your favorite things come back up your esophagus and into the toilet. </3 My stomach churns now whenever I even catch the smell of wedding soup. =(

But my favorite soup right now? Oh, let's see... I haven't had soup in awhile, but I am quite fond of most vegetable stews--especially if it is drenched in delicious meat broth. Mmhmm... :9 And a childhood favorite of mine: Campbell's Chicken and Stars. <3 I mean, look at it...
campbellschickenstars1.jpg

Not only is it a chicken-noodle soup, but the noodles are in adorable star shapes. That's so fantastic~

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
A Mexican dish that has beef and all sort of veggies like potatoes, carrot, green Mexican pumpkin and even corn, and loads more but cant be bother to remember them all :P

I really love soups of all kinds, but I have to say that my most favorites would be pho and minestrone, without a doubt. I remember that I had tried pho when I was little, but didn't really care for it. Then when I visited my sister late last August I had it again, and it was absolutely perfect. Thankfully I'm visiting her again in a week because I've been craving it ever since then. :P Since I'm vegan, my pho had tofu, and I have to say that it was completely amazing tofu and some of the best that I've had cooked that way, despite it being so... simple. As for minestrone, well... I'm just obsessed with vegetables and all foods Italian, and so it's just delicious. Alphabet soup gets an honorable mention for being so cute, too! Heh heh. I do love soup. :>

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I used to really love wedding soup. It had the most delicious meatballs in it, and spinach--I love spinach. Sadly, I lost my appetite for it many years ago, because following a night we had it for dinner, I got a stomach bug. 'Twas not an enjoyable experience to watch one of your favorite things come back up your esophagus and into the toilet. </3 My stomach churns now whenever I even catch the smell of wedding soup. =(

But my favorite soup right now? Oh, let's see... I haven't had soup in awhile, but I am quite fond of most vegetable stews--especially if it is drenched in delicious meat broth. Mmhmm... :9 And a childhood favorite of mine: Campbell's Chicken and Stars. <3 I mean, look at it...
campbellschickenstars1.jpg

Not only is it a chicken-noodle soup, but the noodles are in adorable star shapes. That's so fantastic~

*drools* I love that soup *drools*

Aside from that, I love Campbell's vegetarian vegetable soup. I could live on that stuff if I didn't down 3 cans at a time >.> <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom