• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Songs/Themes From Any Zelda Game?

Tin Skulltula

Tin Skulltula
hmmmm... in AoL, the Palace theme
6) LA, gotta be Ballad of the Wind Fish. I know its cliche, but its made to be THEE important song of the game. its even better orchestrated.
5) OoT, Song of Storms. there's something so happy/ sad/ insane about it. it reminds me that tragically, or magically, the world keeps turning.
4) MM, the Deku Palace theme. perfectly blends royal palace minstrel music with heavy jungle drums. brings a smile to my face4) .
3) WW, the Great Sea theme. nothing makes me feel more like sailing and going on an adventure like this one.
2) TP, Midna's Lament. I've never felt so desperate to save someone in a video game. racing across Hyrule Field with her on my back to this song tugged my heartstrings a lot.

but #1) gotta be Dungeon Theme from LoZ. haunting and dangerous. when you stepped foot in that dungeon and you heard this, you knew, "its time to nut up or shut up"

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Du'h, the frog choir from OoT!!
No, but really...
I really like the Zelda- music in general. But to name my ABSOLUTE favourite theme, it'd be the Song of Storms. The melody is so soothing yet cheerfull. And I like rain too:)

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
OoT: Gerudo Valley Theme, Zelda's Lullaby, Saria's Song, Kokiri Forest, Song of Time, Seranade of Water, Windmill Theme/Song of Storms, Kakariko Village.
SS: Ballad of the Goddess
WW: Outset Island
TP: Best Music in the whole damn series! Where to start?

Midna's Theme
Midna's Lament
Lake Hylia
Sacred Grove
Snowpeak
Zora's Domain
and the Twilight Princess E3 trailer is rousing like no other! it is so impressive it honestly brings tears to my eyes.

My favorite Zelda song? That is one of the hardest questions I have ever gotten asked in my whole life! Hmmmm....number one would have to be the beginning theme off of Ocarina of Time. You know, the title screen where you press "Start"? I also love the Fire Temple theme...I don't know what it is about it that makes me like it, but every time I just picture a Goron dancing to it or something (LOL)

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
ALttp: Dark World
OoT: Song of Storms
MM: Song of Healing
TP: Midna's Lament

Dark World and Song of Storms ties as my favorite.

OT: I'm working on a multi-instrumental cover of Song of Storms, does anybody have the guitar tabs for the part that's normally played with what sounds like an accordion?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Most of my favorite songs come from these 3 games:

OoT: Title theme, Song of Storms, Temple of Time, Forest Temple, Fire Temple (original), Ice Cavern, Spirit Temple, Kakariko village.
MM: Inside the Clock Tower, Termina Field, Astral Observatory, Ikana Castle, Stone Tower Temple, Oath to Order.
TP: Midna's Theme, Hyrule Field, Midna's Lament, Queen Rutela's theme, Gerudo Desert, Snowpeak, Sacred Grove, Zelda's Lullaby, Ganondorf theme/battle theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom