• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song

F

fallen angel

wow, i listen to so many different bands, so i really couldnt say i have just one favorite song. i listen to marilyn manson, slipknot, breaking benjamin, blink 182, killswitch engage, system of a down, the killers, afi, panic! at the disco, hawthorne heights, aiden, my chemical romance, thrice, 36 crazy fists, thursday, atreyu, sooo many many more... hard to even name them

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
As of January 2010, my favorite music is Calle Ocho. Yeah it may sound weird but it is a favorite song.

I still prefer Crush 40 but this song just screams Party animal. (LOL!!!) Other songs i like besides this is Live and Learn, What I'm made of..., I am..(I am all of me), and His World.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
well...

Chop Suey-System of a Down
Aerials- look up
His World-Zebrahead- Heard it before I heard of Sonic 06
Back in Black-AC/DC
Undead-Hollywood
Lets Start a Riot-Trhe days Grace
Had Enough- Breaking Benjamin
Diary of Jane- Look above
Californication-RED HOT CHILLY PEPPERS!
In the End-Linking Park- Im such an Emo
Down With the Sickness
Stricken
FulMoon-Sonata Artica
Kingdom For a Heart
Letter to Dana
Black Sheep
StairWay to Heaven
Fat Bottomed Girls
We Will Rock You
Another One bites the Dust
Amish Paradise
Jumper

Those are just a few :P I really love Rock.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Favorite song? Geez, there's too many to choose from. I love Cascada and also Electronica music. One song that I like alot would be No Secrets~ Missing Persons, an 80's new wave song. I love it.

Austin

Austin
Pyramid Song, by Radiohead. That song speaks to me, man. I have more than one favorite song but that one sticks out the most.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Favorite song? Geez, there's too many to choose from. I love Cascada and also Electronica music. One song that I like alot would be No Secrets~ Missing Persons, an 80's new wave song. I love it.
I could teach you some great 80's songs Ao :lol:

Right now it is Du hast by rammstein. I never have a fav song of all time because it really depends. Maybe the LOTR soundtrack Breaking up the Fellowship is my alltime nr 1

Right now my favorite is pretty much anything by the Monkees. Yes, the Monkees. Go ahead and laugh. I LOVE the oldies, and for whatever reason the summer weather makes me really dig the Monkees. Something about this time of year. Usually my favorite song changes by the minute though..

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
"In The End" by Linkin Park
"Until the End" by Breaking Benjamin

Haha, In the End and Until the End. Funny cuz you listen to the EXACT kind of music I do!

Fav bands: Breaking Benjamin, Coheed & Cambria, Rise Against, Weezer, Linkin Park, I like a lot of bands.

Fav songs:
Breaking Benjamin- I Will Not Bow, Blow Me Away, Polyamorous
Coheed & Cambria- Delirium Trigger, Faint of Hearts
Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory (entire album)
Pretty much anything on Rock Band 1
Halo Music- All
Zelda Music- Dark World (ALttP), Hyrule Field (TP), Song of Storms (OoT)

UGH I NEED HELP WITH THE OoT WATER TEMPLE!!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mine Viva la Vida By Coldplay and Fix you also by Coldplay:fairy::deku: and I like Everytime we toch and the Wind Waker Staff Cedits

Attachments

• 200px-Link_and_Pigs.jpg
    200px-Link_and_Pigs.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Erm... favorite song will be hard. Ever since my AP World teacher played Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire," it became one of my favorite songs. I've listened to that song so many times that I practically know all the lyrics.

But right now, I think my all time favorite song is "Under Pressure" by David Bowie and Queen. I never get tired of that song. It has like, over 200 plays on my iPod. The version by My Chemical Romance has over 700 plays, maybe more.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
well this is going to long

How to Save a life - the Fray
Fix you - Coldplay
We like to party -Vegaboys
Viva la Vida - Coleplay
we will rock you -Queen
I think that is all I can remember

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Hm. It changes quite a bit.
I've been listening to a lot of Shakira lately...Summer = Spanish dance music.
So.. basically anything off her Laundry Service album, plus She Wolf.

I like dancing. Haha.

Oh!
And Concerning Hobbits from the Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack. That's been a constant favorite for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom