• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song in Ocarina of Time

F

Foxheart

1.) Nocturne of Shadow
2.) Serende of Water
3.) Bolero of Fire

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
My favorite song from Ocarina of time would definetely have to be sheik's theme. This melody is so peaceful that you can "almost" hear his words flowing along with the music. Not only is this song beautful, but its also mysterious because it basically tells what kind of person sheik truly is (at least to me it does). It creates a sense of calmness (when your in stressful situations), sadness, and nostalgia.

Sheik's theme= EPIC!:cry:

L

Legendary Chaos

My top 3 are...
1. Temple of Time theme from Oot
2. Saria's Song from Oot
3. City in the Sky theme from TP

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Song of Time
Song of Storms
Zelda's Lullaby
Wind Waker Opening Music

But I really love all LoZ music from all games :)

S

Spreeze

Favorite song from Ocarina of Time? Ahh... how am I supposed to choose?! Well, here's five that stand out to me as favorites:

Bolero of Fire - My favorite song to play on the Ocarina, that's for sure. I just love it. And I love the location where Sheik teaches it to you, on that bridge outside of the fire temple. The cut scene is epiccc.
Opening Theme - Who doesn't like the opening theme? It's sort of quiet and really describes the game, if you can say that about a song.
Gerudo Valley - Before I owned OoT I would rent it at a video store (when I was aged around 7 or so), and this was one of my favorite areas to explore. I think this song is very memorable, so maybe that's why I like it.
Kakariko Village - It's so peaceful and nice... I just love it.
Hyrule Field - You're always going in and out of the field to get one place to another... so it's also pretty memorable.

And that's in no order, of course. :)

Immortal_One

Math is power.
My favorite OoT song list:

Gerudo Valley theme
Serenade of Water
Song of Storms
Twinrova theme
Zelda's lullaby
Epona's song

They're in no order, they all give me extreme amounts of nostalgia xD

Gerudo Valley ~ It's just so epic. It feels very dangerous. Obviously because when you first enter the area, you have to sneak through the fortress.

Epona's Song ~ A very relaxing tune (except for Malon's singing, which, due to the low-quality "voice", sounds like MIDI agony).

Serenade of Water ~ Again, very relaxing. Try playing it at night in Hyrule Field (as an adult, of course) next to the Zora River so you can hear the water running.

Bolero of Fire ~ It's just awesome. I don't know why. Perhaps because it sounds very passionate.

Sheik's Theme ~ Fits his/her character perfectly. The melodic, yet slightly disjointed harp complements Sheik's odd, poetic speeches.

Fire Temple (version 1.0) ~ The chanting makes it sound very mysterious.

Spirit Temple ~ Like the Fire Temple, had a mystical, sacred feel to it.

Zelda's Lullaby ~ Need I say more?

Kazumi

chagy
My all time favourite song from OoT is.. The Shop theme. Most. Epic. Song. Ever. I play it in a constant loop in my room. It's just.. So generically awesome. I can't really explain it. I also really like the Windmill theme. Some times I just stand in the windmill, and go around and around and around.. Ah.. Those were the days. I never really liked the Lost Woods theme.. And I don't really know why. Maybe it's because the Lost Woods scared me like crazy! :sweat: The market theme was also quite good... Oh.. And Zora's Domain theme.. Ah.. So soothing.. Yes. I love the Zora's Domain theme. I can just imagine listening to it while relaxing in a hot spring.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
Well, I liked a lot the market theme, it sounded so lively, and I felt like I was really in a market, but my favorite is still the forest temple. It's pretty confusing and mysterious, but beautiful (at least for me) too.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
The lost woods(Sarias song). It was one of the only things I liked about the lost woods: the wonderful music. I think that the music in the lost woods soothing, relaxing, and it gives me an easier time with the game.

B

Bulblin

My all time favorite is off course the Lost Woods theme. Used to have it in the background while I was studying =) Other then that i have to say the Kakariko Village theme. Gives me an nostalgic feeling. Spent a lot of time there when I was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom