• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Smash Bros. Game and Character

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I loved Melee and played it to death back in the day, but I have to say Brawl for sure. It's the source of meeting a lot of friends I have today, both locally and online. Has more characters, stages, modes, etc. The graphics are a nice touch too, but I'm not into games for graphics. As for my favorite character, I main Sheik.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I have to say that my favorite character was Samus. I like the ability to do ranged attacks, along with the spin jump which actually attacks and damages enimies as well as gets you higher

I absolutely loved Super Smash Bros. Melee, however, Brawl somehow topped that spectacle for me. The various offline and online modes are just the tip of the iceberg. The character roster was massively expanded, it's one of the best looking Wii games by far, no other game provides so detailed a history of its producer, and so much more. I can wait patiently for a year more (darn you, Sakurai, that's it) until Smash Bros. 4 with Brawl keeping me at bay.

My favorite character would have to be Roy. He may not be in my favorite game, however, his standard B attack can literally always be an instant KO if timed right. If I have to choose a character from the same game then let it be the badassery of Ganondorf.

My favorite was Melee, I liked the stages and was one I played the most. Brawl is okay too, I did like the Smash Ball in Brawl.

My favorite character is Link and then Samus. I will switch off between playing those two, so I cannot decide between the two.

S

swordsguy11

my fav. from S.S.B.B. was R.O.B. even thought hes has the F.C.R. coloring

My favorite one is Melee. Didn't really play the old one much or Brawl. Also I love Kirby and Pikachu. They are my two favorite.

I really like Brawl overall. The adventure mode and classic and multiplayer is an expansion of Melee.
I've gone through lots of characters so my top 5 is
-Ike
-Captain Falcon
-Link
-Pit
-Zelda/Sheik

Id say the original SSB on n64. The only thing good about it though was the multiplayer. Kirby was my favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom