• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Skyward Sword Music So Far

M

MilkbarOwner3

So, what is your favorite music in Skyward Sword so far?

I love the music!:)

I have to say, the Romance Trailer music almost brought me to tears, which is rare for me. It was just so graceful, so beautiful, I'm so excited to see it in-game. The video that went along with it also just made me feel so happy.
That's my favorite piece so far :D

Funny that you post this thread today. I just found--and uploaded to YouTube--the track that plays during the third battle with Lord Ghirahim and it is absolutely amazing. I could definitely get used to Mahito Yakota conducting the soundtracks for future Legend of Zelda games--with the help of Koji Kondo composing them, of course. [noparse];)[/noparse]

I can't wait to get the game myself because my dad set up our Wii to his old stereo--which was top-of-the-end for its time, and is still very good now. Because of that, I can enjoy the Skyward Sword soundtrack in surround sound. That'll just make my Skyward Sword experience--and my life, for that matter--ninety-two-hundred times better. x)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The music that plays when your caught by the guardians... *shivers*

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Definitely the Reversed Zelda's Lullaby - aka Skyward Sword Theme. Hey, don't you find it a coincidence that the first time the game was unveiled - E3 2010, the song at the very beginning was Zelda's Lullaby. Then, it just so happened that the game's theme is the song it was first unveiled it played backwards. ;)

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I really like the Goddess Theme, but my favorite by far is the Romance Trailer Theme. This song is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard. It makes me feel so happy when I hear it. It really sounds like Love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom