• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanaryu Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sandship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Ancient Cistern is definitely my favourite dungeon, the music is cool, some great puzzles, great fun using the whip to pull levers and rings and switches, and of course probably the best boss ever.

I'm surprised the Sandship was rated so highly, although I love the room with the 5 treasure chests, for me it was like eny-meny-miny-mo, which one shall I open first?:D

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Tie between sandship ad ancient cistern, but the ancient cistern boss fight against the ancient automaton tipped the scales for me. I liked how they were both very dense dungeons and they were not overly long or large. That is one of the things that i liked about ss in general though. there were more overworld puzzles to make the journey to the dungeon fun.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I said Sky Keep because I enjoyed the puzzles where you had to move the pieces around to make a path to the desired room. I also liked how they incorperated all the other dungeons into it as well.

S

starr21

My favorite is Sky Keep since you can adjust the rooms and create different paths to get from one room to another. I thought that was cool and also I liked how each room was a variation of a dungeon.

K

Koloktos06

Ancient Cistern because the stalmaster was the beastest miniboss on earth(or the surface). Plus the underworld and the cursed.Bokoblin was cool

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Mining Facility due to the Timeshift puzzles. Sand Ship was good but having crystals that were room specific rather than one that affected the entire level was more my thing

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I absolutely love the Ancient Cistern. The puzzles are great, the music is great and the general theme is beautiful. One thing I especially love about Skyward Sword is the recurring feel of ancient civilization. I, personally feel that the Ancient Cistern made that theme shine the most with its ancient eastern sounding music and it Buddhist background. Skyward Sword doesn't really have a water temple or, at least, a full fledged water temple but the Ancient Cistern managed to combine a water theme with shadow and I think that's pretty cool. I wasn't too fond of the whip but it's still an okay dungeon item. The fact that the Ancient Cistern is so closely related to the story "The Spiders Thread" is so amazing and it really reminds me of the back story of the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask and how great it is for Nintendo to put these back stories into the dungeons. Although, the absolute best part of the Dungeon is it's boss, Koloktos. He is my favourite boss in the game because of his great epic music, battle strategy and how cool he looks. Top notch dungeon, Nintendo ^_^ Oh, and my second pick would be Lanayru Mining Facility just because of the AMAZING dungeon strategies inside.

Zarom

The King
1. Ancient Cistern. I loved everything about the dungeon, the atmosphere, the challenging puzzles, the enemies, the boss, and most of all, the undead section of the dungeon. That blew my mind.
2. Sandship. That dungeon was just so unique. It really felt like visiting a ship, and the puzzles were great. I liked the boss too, destroying the ship and everything before the fight.
3. Sky Keep. The Sky Keep had a pretty unique concept too, with the changing rooms. Some of the enemies and puzzles were hard too. The only thing that was lacking was a boss.

my favorite was sky keep. It had a new kind of puzzle in it, brought back a mini-boss, you do not have to go in all of the rooms to beat it, and it was a combination of all the other dungeons combined into one.

P.S. the poll is missing one: Pirate Stronghold (i didn't really like that one though it should not be neglected)

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
my favorite was sky keep. It had a new kind of puzzle in it, brought back a mini-boss, you do not have to go in all of the rooms to beat it, and it was a combination of all the other dungeons combined into one.

P.S. the poll is missing one: Pirate Stronghold (i didn't really like that one though it should not be neglected)

It isn't really a full dungeon since there are no dungeon items, like the map, keys, big key etc. no main dungeon item like something like the whip or bow. And theres no boss. So it is considered a mini-dungeon, and is just barely one of those. And I did not include the one mini dungeon because, well... it was mini dungeon!:P

L

LinksDestiny

Mine has to be the Fire Sanctuary. I loved the puzzles, the music, and of course, the boss fight. It was fabulous! I will never forget that cutscene...

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
My favorite dungeon Is the ancient cistern. I just loved to water garden theme to it and the music was awesome. Not to mention that the made it to where it had two complete different sides to it. I just though the whole dungeon was just aesthetically pleasing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom