• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanaryu Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sandship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely enough, Skyview temple. I just found it....different. The music just fit perfectly and you have to admit that was one of the best 1st bosses in all of Zelda's history. I think it also has to do with the fact I've been watching so many people play it in the demo for months that to finally, FINALLY play that part it just felt 100x better. :P

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Sand ship. It was an awesome idea and gave you a great item. It was overall different and I liked it. Sky Keep is a close second.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I really can't decide between the Earth Temple and Sandship. Those two dungeons were unique and intense in both puzzle and combat. (They both have the dreaded "stun boss, slash weak point" style boss battles, though. At least Tentalus was a bit more diverse than Scaldera.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skyview was my favorite, it's extremely simple and a welcoming first dungeon. Of course, I'd rather have a tree as the first dungeon a la Ocarina of Time, but beggars can't be choosers. I also loved fighting the boss contained in the dungeon, it was just so...fabulous!

Fire Sanctuary. I loved the scale and the architecture. The bright colors and the music gave it a pleasantly foreign atmosphere. I liked running into the Mogma throughout the temple too.

Maxxxers

Fanboy
What is so great about the Sandship? I thought that it was kind of boring. My favorite has to be either the Ancient Cistern or the Earth Temple.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
My favorite is the Earth Temple. Skyview is a close second. Earth Temple was really fun, Skyview was sweet and short, it was nice having a short little playthrough with my friend.

J

jwatson390

Sky keep is my favorite, although the sandship is great, but the sky keep has so much more to it, there are more puzzles than just hitting a switch and shooting through a couple fans, it has everything in it and all the moving of the rooms makes you have to think of where you need to go next.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I haven't entered the Sky keep, so I didn't vote for it, but I heard it wasn't a linear dungeon.

Sandship was a there-and-back-again dungeon that had me stuck in places for minutes at a time unlike the other dungeons.
Along with the aquiring of the bow and arrow, this dungeon wasn't a simple and is my favorite.

My favorite was easily the Fire Sanctuary. I don't know why, but I just liked playing though it the most. It was the perfect length, and I loved the boss fight against Ghirahim.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Mine was the Ancient Cistern. I always loved water dungeons, so going through the first part of it, I already enjoyed it. When I figured I was getting near the end, I had basically just passed the half way point. That's when it turned into the underground, undead dungeon. So, it mixed some of my favorite things together. Water, darkness, death and decay! The whole dungeon was a nice size, and I just found it very enjoyable. Koloktos was great. I enjoyed the Sandship as well, but I didn't find it quite as creative as the Ancient Cistern (I love pirates though), so I enjoyed it especially for that reason.

All in all:

1. Ancient Cistern
2. Sandship
3. Sky Keep
4. Lanayru Mining Facility
5. Fire Sanctuary
6. Skyview Temple
7. Earth Temple

That said, I enjoyed them all very much. 3-7 might be interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom