• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Skyrim Quest(line)?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I thoroughly enjoyed the thieves guild line of quests. Backstabbing and unlikely alliances make it pretty epic and the armor upgrades oh gosh the armor upgrades.

Id say the cival war quests. Its pretty cool taking over a fort or a whole city with your own group of soldiers.

thieves guild quests, i really didnt see the guy betraying me until i was deep in the dungeon lol and the nightingale stuff looks awesome :D

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
My favorite single quest was "Blood on the Ice," but my favorite questline was the Dark Brotherhood (although it wasn't as good as in Oblivion). The main quest with Alduin was pretty good too.

Definitely a tie between the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild. Both of those questlines gave awesome things such as Shadowmere and the Nightingale armor.

Definitely a tie between the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild. Both of those questlines gave awesome things such as Shadowmere and the Nightingale armor.

Shadowmere ftw!! I also have to agree Dark Brotherhood was the first real questline I started and completed. Followed by the theives guild. I was working on the College of Winterhold last night when my ps3 gave me the yellow light of death. . .

I had to bring it to a game store to get it fixed. I burst through the door and jokingly yelled "I need a doctor!!" :P

So I'm on a break for now but once I get it back I think i'm going to start the civil war questline so I can get straight to the main storyline. (I know there's no real order but it fits my ocd nicely) I'm about level 34 now and I feel like i've played more than enough!

I liked all the Daedric quests, especially the one that starts at WhiteRun's bar where you get drunk.
Other than that the Companions, Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood were all great. I liked Oblivion's guild quest lines better though

thieves guild quests, i really didnt see the guy betraying me until i was deep in the dungeon lol and the nightingale stuff looks awesome :D

Spoiler Alert! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom