• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sitcoms?

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
What are your favorite sitcoms ever? Mine are Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, and The Office.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I have only ever watched one sitcom but I love it to pieces! I'm talking about F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Love it so much, so funny! :xd:

I love Two and a Half Men. It's just the best show that I have ever watched. (Jake is such a cutie, I must add. ;D)

jugglaj91

I am me....
Does Mythbusters count? That is one show I could NOT go without. I do watch South Park, Family Guy, DBZ, and Law & Order: SVU.

I watch Roseanne, the Golden Girls, the Nanny, and numerous cartoon sitcoms (if they count as sitcoms...), but as a whole I don't watch a lot of TV at all anymore...

Beeker

Wild Card
The sitcoms I watch the most are Seinfeld and The Office. I've watched a bit of other ones, but those are the two I enjoy the most!

Has anyone watch Mike and Molly? The creator's of Two and a Half Men made this show, and personally, I love tat show. I can't explain what it's about, you have to watch it. :lol:

Hot in Cleveland, it's not that bad either, Betty White makes me laugh in that show better than the Golden Girl's. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom