• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Scene (Funniest and Most Serious)

S

Sarah.Water

As you can tell from the title, I would like to know what everyone's two favorite scenes are in Ocarine of Time; Your funniest scene and your most serious scene.

My funniest scene would probably when you play Seria's Song to the head Goron dude and he dances like crazy.

The most serious scene... Probably in the very end, where Zelda is disrespecting Ganondorf before he starts to tear the castle apart.

Edit:
I take that back.

The funniest is when the Zora king moves to let you into the area where Jaba Jaba is.

The most serious scene is when the door of time opens.

Last edited by a moderator:
might want to put a spoiler warning on this thread..for me the funniest is the dancing goron and the serious scene for me is were you meet ganon at the top of his tower

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
Funniest: Also King Zora but i mean the kisses.
Most serious: Intro of Ganon Battle. with the music, the short clip and the just the fact that he's the final and most powerfull boss...

Why? The game is 14 years old...

though it may be a 14 year old game, people may not had played it who is new to the series ( like me i didnt have a chance to play OOT till just a few weeks age when i got it for my 3DS), and this thread could spoil some events.

Funniest; Anything with Princess Ruto really, back in the day i wanted to sword her good but now she makes me laugh and her body language in cutscenes are so funny to me now.

Most Serious; probably after completing Lord Jabu Jabu's belly and heading to Hyrule Castle and you see Impa escaping with Zelda and Ganondorf energy blasts Link. that was very dark and serious and even now tells me that this is the cutscene where things are going down.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Darunia`s dancing for sure! When I first played it, it was unexpected , and I just died laughing.

Serious moment for me, Ganondorf playing the organ....it was creepy but kinda funny at the same time..

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
funniest: After you beat Dodongo's Cavern and all the gorons are attemping to hug Link. He just runs away screaming.

Most serious: for some reason I liked the scene in Kakiriko village when all the houses are burning with Sheik and Link (That's maybe a little twisted, huh?)

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Funniest would definitely be the Goron Hug, and the most serious I would have to say is this lovely scene that you get to see twice: when Zelda and Impa run out of Castle Town and Ganondorf first appears.

Edit: No, never mind. The Goron Hug scene isn't quite as funny as the "Without a fairy, you're not even a real man!" scene. I really don't care about the dialogue, but look at how Link is standing the next time you watch it. He look like a stereotypical girly-girl with his hand on his waist like that! It's hilarious.

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
So many funny scenes! Goron hug, Darunia dancing, hmmm. But I have to say I think the funniest part is when you meet Ruto in the Water Temple and she refers to Link as her fiance and it shows his face and Link is like "WTF".

Most serious scene... when Zelda sends Link back to "when he is supposed to be... the way he is supposed to be"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom