• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sandwich

Night Owl

~Momentai
(I don't think we have had one of these yet :suspicious:)

Most if not all of us like sandwiches.
Some like the mighty hamburger, others the healthy sub, and yet others would say cookies such as Oreos.

So, what is Your Favorite Sandwich?

My favorite is the Chicken strip sandwich Whataburger has.

It has 4 chicken strips between two slices of Texas toast with BBQ sauce.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
So the Spanish make this delicious omelet-like egg-potato concoction called tortilla (nothing like the Latino kind made from flour or corn). Then, totally awesome people like my Spanish host mother slice it up and put it on french bread.

I've also been known to enjoy a good Ruben.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Really? No one has said PBJ yet? Yeesh, it's really not that bad of a sandwich. Grape Jelly, Peanut Butter, and bread is a perfect combination that I could eat any day.

My favourite sandwich is something that my dad introduced to me. I have no idea if it is his own creation or not, but we call it a chips&dip sandwich. You put some chips, french onion dip, and cheese on slices of bread. It's pretty good.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Any sandwich is alright for me, so long as it has some ham in it and not bologna. @Hero :lol: I like the ones your mom makes me. XD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Whatever my girlfriend makes me :right: (I'm just kidding, I don't even have a girlfriend)

I DON'T LIKE SAMMICHES!!!

Man, i haven't had a sandwich in aaaaaaages. Hmm... wow i dunno, i had a really nice hot been sammich once with stuffing and apple sauce and tomato and some other stuff, it was absolutely gorgeous so i'll say that :P Damn i want one again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom