• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sandwich Combinations

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
So, pretty much, post what you usually put on your sandwich, right down to what bread you use!

I usually have two slices of roasted turkey breast, two slices of honey ham, a slice of cheese and mayonnaise on wheat bread.

What about you?

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
*Ahem* :nerd: pulls out flowcharts and diagrams

Are we referring to at home or Goodcents/Subway??? It does matter xD

Ham and cheese with mayo, pickles, and sour cream and/or plain, salted potato chips! :yes: ...weird? I know.

...oh. ...on wheat bread.

L

liz lemonade

Any kind of whole wheat or multigrain bread with mayo and mustard, shredded iceberg lettuce, two slices of provolone, and a couple of tomatoes. If I need more protein, I like Morningstar veggie bacon.

I'm also a big fan of sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil on ciabatta. At Jimmy John's I like the veggie club with lettuce, tomato, provolone, alfafa sprouts, and oregano. Maybe some onions.

There's also good old pb&j with blackberry jam, or bananas instead of the j. Sometimes toasted, sometimes with apple butter.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Well then, I prefer black forest ham, turkey, and roast beef on Italian with pickles, oregano, oil, and salt! (I'm VERY plain ^^)

Oh, yeah, and NO CHEESE. :silent:

amaterasu

Writer
i like a lot of diff. sandwhiches, but one day, i just thought of this one day, and decided to try it.

Bolonga
Mustard
Ketchup
White Bread (or any bread except Rye, i don't eat Rye)

it tastes amazing.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Okay lol i loooove, white bread with pickles, bannana peppers,lettice, tomaters, oninions, cheese, and 3 slices of pastrami....oh yeah with Miricle whip! haha im not a picky eater :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom