• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Sage?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Nabooru- The 2nd in command of the Gerudo Tribe, Nabooru hated Ganondorf, and swore she would not work under such an evil being. With the Silver Gauntlets, Nabooru planned to defeat Ganondorf, as it would give her the needed strength. She allowed Young Link to crawl through the hole in the Spirit Temple to retrieve them, as she was too large. Koume and Kotake heard of her plans, and captured her. As the merged Twinrova, they were defeated by Link, and Nabooru was released as the Spirit Sage.

This!Not to mention that she is a sexy, sexy woman.
I also kinda linked Saria because she is very cute and gentle, but is kinda meh.
You could put up a poll, imo

C

ChaosBlast

Saria or Rauru.
Saria simply was one of my favorites for a long time, and Rauru's "mysteriousness" allows me to build up his character for a slight bit when I use him for my fanfictions.

A

Alexei123

Ruto then Gerudo Lady.
I love Zoras and Princess Ruto :D and I love Gerudo Fortress and especially it's music!!! :D

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Nabooru would be my favorite out of all the sages. I liked how she was willing to go up against Ganondorf when no one else from her people expressed this desire.

I'm not sure if this would count as being canon or not, but in the OoT manga she was pretty cool in how she was able to hold her own against Link until he removed what was brainwashing her. She then helped him escape from her tribe afterwards. Nabooru's awesome! :)

Darunia. He obviously has some of the best dance moves ever created, he knows when the people are in trouble and will kick a dragon's *** if he has too, even though it'll probably eat him, and wouldn't you love to have him as a father? ....or something.

I agree with Josh, Darunia was an awesome Sage, I just loved everything about him, He has Epic dance moves and he makes you his brother which is cool. He also is helped by the fact that Gorons are my favourite race in the Zelda series.

Come on, He makes you his brother than names his son after you, Whats more awesome than that?

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Agree with Knowlee
Nabooru is my favorite. I like the way a bad Gerudo thief come up with messing Ganondorf's plans! I Like the Gerudo.

@DarkLink: If he call me his sister or something okay. xD But not Brother or Son D:

Zarom

The King
I have to say: Rauru

He is a mysterious person and that's about it!

Actually, I hesitated a bit between him and Saria. ...and Darunia is cool too. :goron:

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I like Nabooru because she's awsome. Anyway, in my little fan-fiction I made up another light sage called Stella. She's replacing Rauru cause he's retired.

Hmm...my favourite would either be Zelda (the 7th sage) or Nabooru. Zelda because she has a heavy weight to carry -- she is largely responsible for the whole thing happening, and yet she carries on with her duties and does them well, even, in the future (this is if you believe the split timeline theory), saying goodbye forever to the only person who believed her (and possibly who she loved, if you think of it that way). Nabooru because she's the leader (well, second-in-command, but she's had to lead since Ganondorf kinda went mad with power) of the coolest race ever, the Gerudos. She's an awesome thief, but she still has a heart.

Darunia's good too, if only for his epic dance moves. And Ruto, simply for being outright nuts about Link.

B

Bloot

I like Nabooru. To me, she came across as a person who doesn't like to wait around forever. Instead of thinking on what might happen, she decided to take action against ganondorf.

Even though people may call her a theif or maybe one of the anti-heroes in this story... I find her to be a courageous individual. (geez I sure hope I used this term in the right wayo_O) Aside from Midna and maybe Princess Zelda, she's one of the few females in this series that can "hold her own" during a fight.

Yes, I like Nabooru too. She does seem more like an anti-hero than the rest of them and I feel like she's being a sage not only because she knows it's the right thing to do, but because it has something in it for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom