• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Rival Of All Time

Your Favorite Rival

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver

• Brendan/May

• Wally

• Barry

• Cheren

• Bianca

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum? I hope you guys are having a great Saturday!

As the title suggests, this thread is dedicated to every Rival in the main Pokémon series. I'm not going to add the Rival from Black 2/White 2 since I plan to discuss about him sometime this weekend. Here's our choices:

Rivals:

-Blue
-Silver
-Brendan/May
-Wally
-Barry
-Cheren
-Bianca

Choose who you think was the best Rival(s) in your opinion. My personal favorites were, well, all of them! :P

Fig

The Altruist
My favorite was Barry, because he reminds me of a couple of my friends and myself, at times.

Same here with my first friend in middle school! His name is Salim Abboud and he looks about the same as Barry. The only difference is their eye color! Because of this, I named my player character Fig and my rival Salim! :love: We are best friends for life! :P

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Crap, I didn't know this was multiple choice. I like Blue and Barry.

Blue: Even though he's a ******, he's still a great and competitive rival.
Barry: I like how he fits in with DPP, and has a funny personality. :P

Dan

Blue and it's always going to be blue. He's a complete jerk but that's what makes him a great rival.
The others are too happy and friendly. Blue also had that badass theme, and that was only in 8bit !

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Crap! for some reason I didn't see Blue's choice on there! But I really like Blue, Silver, & Barry. They're rivals that are aggressive & tough. Other rivals like Cheren, Bianca & Brendan/May are your friend & personally I feel bad when I beat them. But these guys do exactly what rivals should do: push u to constantly train & get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom