• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Favorite Region In Skyward Sword

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I liked them all in their own ways, but my favorite's the Lanayru Province. It just has the most to explore of all the regions.

I loved the Faron Woods area, but the Lake Florina area was just kind of okay. And while I loved the Eldin Volcano region, the Inner Volcano region was very dissapointing. And while I do love the sky, I wish there was more to do up there.

I was expecting a small expansion when I went to the Sand Sea, but instead it was a very expansive are with so much to do. I adore sailing across the sea watching the sand shift back into a lush ocean and back again. Even the Dragon's area was pretty cool, very challenging and it was where the awesome Lightning Dragon's Challenge was at. Plus the Timeshift Stones were implemented very well. Pretty much the entire area was brimming with creativity.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Lanryu. This out of all the provinces felt the most "Zelda-ish" to me. Despite being as linear as the other provinces, Lanryu actually made me feel like I had a vast land to explore. I actually took a breath when I saw how vast the desert was. And of course, time travel and technology are always fascinating concepts in a fantasy setting. Link was not only solving his own problem, but discovering what happened in the past of this land as well. And for once I felt what I was watching was gorgeous scenery. Just seeing that giant bird symbol in the distance of the desert was breath taking. Not the best region the Zelda series has offered, but definitely better than the rest of the SS ones imo.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
In terms of which one I enjoy traveling through the most, that would be the Faron region.

Visually, however, I love the Eldin region. The lava running down the side of the mountain is absolutely beautiful in Skyward Sword's glorious artstyle. I didn't want to leave that place because I enjoyed looking at it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom