• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Favorite Region In Skyward Sword

My favorite region in Skyward Sword would be the Lanayru Desert. I like it because it's on of the biggest area's in the game, so there is some more exploring to do in this area. Also I love the time-shift stone mechanic, and how the landscape changes due to activating the stone. I also love running across the quicksand to see if I can make it or not. And I like the enemies in this area also (Although some of the electric enemies can get a bit annoying). And it's fun to go around trying to catch tumbleweeds. What is your favorite region in the game, and why?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lanayru region is my favorite area in SS, because of timestones. :)
That place would be beautiful AF if the whole of it could be timeshifted.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Does Skyloft count as a region, or just the Sky in general? If so, then that might be my favorite region. Though it needed some major tweaking, I still found it to be a pleasant place to be within. If it doesn't count, then without a doubt the Faron Province would be my favorite region. It was an enjoyable environment to be in, and I feel that it housed not only some of the best dungeons, but also some of the best characters.

Does Skyloft count as a region, or just the Sky in general? If so, then that might be my favorite region. Though it needed some major tweaking, I still found it to be a pleasant place to be within. If it doesn't count, then without a doubt the Faron Province would be my favorite region. It was an enjoyable environment to be in, and I feel that it housed not only some of the best dungeons, but also some of the best characters.

Yeah the Sky counts.

Salem

SICK
All are great

I love the expansiveness of Lanayru, the size of Eldin and the...mazeness of Faron?

Last edited:

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I'd say Eldin volcano because it was the most fun to travel in and had in my opinion, the only land music that I can remember. It also has my favorite section when getting the parts for a certain song.

DarkLink17

Well then
Eldin Volcano for me, I just loved the visuals and music. The way they showed the heat waves and cinders looked really nice too. That was probably the most mermorable part of my first play through.

ILU

i luv u
The sky. Too bad it was emptier than TP's Hyrule Field. Soooo much lost potential. *le sigh*

O

OcarinaofDeath

I think that faron woods was my favorite, because of the atmosphere and the contrast of the water and forest themes, as apposed to eldin's "here's some fire, and here's more fire" theme, and lanayru's "let's throw robots, sand, grass, and a sea for good measure" theme. I also really loved the ancient cistern.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I enjoyed them all, though my favourite was Eldin Province. It was fun to explore and had some awesome music. I also enjoyed the Mogma dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom