• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Race

So, this Poll is about your favorite race. Obviously, my favorite race is KOROKS:D. Now what are yours? This is my first thread/poll so sorry about it being so short:puppy:.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
i like the dekus, but they suck agenst fire. the gorons are cool, but the can be slow and they never showed them with spikes erected from their body's. so i have to go with zoras because the can breath under water and throw their fins like boomerangs and shrowd themselfs with electricity

Austin

Austin
(This is in the Wind Waker section, not the World of Zelda section)

I liked the Rito, because they actually helped you once in a while. Every other race in the series has made you do some type of task before giving you their respective trinket. Granted, the Rito DID make you help Valoo, but the postman also helped Link out beforehand. Plus, they rescued Link & Tetra from Ganon. That was pretty important.

I can't really decide on a favorite. I like the Kokiri/Koroks but it sucks that they don't grow up. I like the Gorons but they almost always give Link trouble. I like the Zoras but they've only been in what 2 games. I like the Rito a lot probably because that was the first race I saw in a Zelda game. I guess I'll go with Rito.

A

aguinn99

zzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss are my favorite

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
After playing a couple of games it is hard to decide which race I like the most. I love the Gorons, Zoras, Kokiri etc but I think my fav race are the Rito! There is something about them I love. Their devotion and just the way they are. Yep definitely the Rito for me followed by the Zora.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I guess I would go with Dekus for some reason I like them and its a big disappointment that they are not in any of the new zelda games.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
There are two races I hold highly

The Zora are by far the most mystical of the races even when they don't seem like it. They possess skills underwater that most Hylians don't and possess power over their music.

However the Gorons are a rock hard race with the power and honor of a stone. They have determination that holds no bounds.

Between them both though, I'd have to choose the Gorons just because I like the concept of warriors who hold honor above everything.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I like the Gerudo.
Not the Gerudo seen in MM appearing as sea pirates, but the Gerudo that we see in OoT which are battle-hardened desert thieves.
They added so much to the medieval feel of OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom