• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Quotes

S

Swedish Link

"I'm sending my right hand to dispose of you!"
"Your right hand comes off?"

- Salazar and Leon Scott Kennedy.

J

Joshua

"Only by letting others in can we find new ways to be our selves"

"Understanding people isn't hard, it's impossible"

"But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose. Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world."

"Life's little crossroads can often be solved by a pull of the trigger."

all byKiryu Yoshiya Aka Joshua

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
"He aproached everything in life with either extraordinary genious or naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which from which."
--Douglass Adams

"Opinions should be a result of thought, not a sustitute for it."
--Jef Mallett

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
SWEET thread, I'll have to read through it all sometime (it's 1am here). Anyway, I seached through, and I don't think anyone said these so... here's my favourite quote of all time, one (as most of my friends know) I say too much:

"Better to light a candle, than curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb

I also like:
"Have the courage to live, anyone can die." and "Even impossible says 'I'm possible'"

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
i have many quotes i like, some of them are:

"Fortune is Better than Wealth"
-Confucius

"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
"There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

"Hope Springs Eternal"
-Alexander Pope

"Man Oppresses others because Man finds oppression in himself."
"Once you love someone, You cannot forget, nor ignore a person. They live in your heart forever, until the day comes, when you speak to them once again."
"Everything we think and fear is an Illusion created by the Mind and Culture, One who can completely adapt to anyplace, anytime, has lack of these Illusions."
-I made these quotations.

Whew hope you liked these Quotations, It is what drives me everyday to live life.

J

Joshua

"We intrust our hearts to our friends. Don't ever die alone"
Kiaen Shiba

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joshua

"You humans are always talking about hearts. It’s as if you have them in your hand. But my eye sees everything. Nothing can escape it. What it doesn’t see doesn’t exist. That’s how I’ve always fought. What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?"
-Ulquiorra Cifer

J

Joshua

"One blow from the shark and the ice dragon sinks into the sea."
-Tia Hallibel

This may be a lie but it sounds cool

Linkette

Heroine of Time
Mah_Boi_is_HD_by_HWO.jpg

MAH BOI, every time I hear it, it makes me lolling

"To a crisis of the spirit, we need an answer of the spirit. And to find that answer, we need only look within ourselves. We listen to the better angels of our natures, we find that they celebrate the simple things, the basic things - such as goodness, decency, love, kindness."
-Richard Nixon

J

Joshua

"One blow from the shark and the ice dragon sinks into the sea."
-Tia Hallibel
This may be a lie but it sounds cool

"I am alone... Why do I have to fight someone this strong? ... I was jealous of the weak ones. The weak are allowed to congregate. I want to be weak. If that's impossible, at least give me someone as strong as I am."
-Coyote Starrk

"Starrk! Don't be an idiot, Starrk! You're number one, so act like it! You've just been acting cool and not even trying!! Why do you think Aizen made you number one?! It's because he believes in your strength! If you don't want your friends to die, then you have to fight!"
-Lilynette Gingerback

"Did you think that age could not touch Kidō? How ridiculous. Humans die. Animals die. Plants die. Even Shinigami die. And for everything that dies, there is age, too. If things humans create can die, then Kidō, created by Shinigami, is no different. Kidō may last for a thousand years, but it cannot last forever. Of course it can't. After all, the word 'forever' is nothing more than a meaningless word born out of the fear of aging."
-Baraggan Luisenbarn

"This Bankai offends my pride as a covert ops agent. It's too large to hide. It's too heavy to move. And its attack... is too flashy for assassination!"
-Soifon

"Do you remember the time when you first learned to walk?...If you don't, then you don't consciously know how to do it. If so, how are you still able to walk? Every person knows how to walk after being born. Just like birds knowing how to fly. Just like fish knowing how to swim. It's Instinct! Because they instinctively know their strength. They wont think twice before trying to acquire that strength when the time comes."
-Yoruichi Shihōin

"Ehhhh. If every time I dodge an attack you destroy a building I won't be able to dodge because I'll just feel so darn guilty"
-Shinji Hirako

"Never admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat! If you are defeated but didn't die, it just means you were lucky! At those times, think only about survival! Survive and think only about killing the one who failed to kill you!"
-Kenpachi Zaraki

DesertDweller

Love Truth
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

"The wind... it is blowing" - Ganon

Tak

Game Over
I quite like some of Sheik's quotes, they provide some helpful insights;

The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days...

It is something that grows over time...a true friendship. A feeling of the heart that becomes stronger over time...The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go...

And then, I love normal everyday quotes to;

A photograph is usually looked at- seldom looked into.-Ansel Adams

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein

Happiness does not come ready made. It comes from your own actions- Dalai Lama

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible- Dalai lama

I have a few other quotes, but these are the only ones I can remember at the present moment. :P

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
There are a bunch of proverbs on the loading screens of Empire-Total war, but the only one I can remember is:

"Duty is heavier than Iron, yet Death is as light as a feather" Japanese Proverb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom