• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Quotes

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
This is from the comic Frazz. "Did you have A.D.D. when you were a kid Frazz?" "No I had A.D.D.H.L.A.S" "Attention deficit dis-Hey look a squirrel!" "That's what I have!" ...lol.

Batman movies have so many awesome quotes.

Batman (1966): "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb."

Joker (2008): "Well, depending on the time, she could be in one place or several."

Speaking of Dark Knight quotes, I've got quite a few of my favorite ones stuck in my head from him.

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

And This huge speech:

Two-Face: It was your men, your plan!
The Joker: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say... Ah, come here.
When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you.
I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

And this:

Joker: Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Last edited:

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Mine is not a quote, I don't think but it's my favorite thing ever.
And yes, it is from THE OFFICE.

Dwight: But...dont you want to earn Shrute Bucks?
Stanely: No, infact I'll give you one million Stanley nickels if you leave me alone.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
Here are some hilarious quotes from the Kirby anime:
Fumu said:
Meta Knight? What technique is Kirby going to use now?
Meta Knight said:
It's not like I know everything about him...

--------​

Bun said:
All right! It's Fire Kirby!
Meta Knight said:
No, he's just in terrible pain because the curry was too spicy.

--------​

Meta Knight said:
Yes! That's Fire Dedede... I can't make that sound cool...

Last edited:

Amelie

Air Dancer
Jerry Russo - What kind of a mother forgets her own son?

Wife - Odd look

Jerry - Hey. Im a dad. Before my cup of coffee Im lucky if I remember any of these kids!

~ Wizards of Waverly place

It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it
-George Carlin

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.

-Frederick Douglas

I'm completely in favour of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]
Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll go to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity. But he loves you! ...And he needs money! He's all powerful, but he can't handle money!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

-George Carlin

Last edited:

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Dr Manhattan had some great quotes.

"A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?"

"We're all puppets, Laurie. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

"I've walked across the sun. I've seen events so tiny and so fast they hardly can be said to have occurred at all, but you... you are a man. And this world's smartest man means no more to me than does its smartest termite."

"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon."

Amelie

Air Dancer
Im also one of those people that dont care about being right. I just care about success

~ Steve Jobs

Amelie

Air Dancer
I will squash you like a... like a BUG!!!

~ Some movie I saw I cant remember the name of >>

Some of my favourite quotes are from some games as well as films so here goes:

Nurse-I'll get the Lubricant
Doctor-There's no time for lubricant
Harry Block-There's always time for lubricant
~Evolution

Oh yes, A Question for all the land and people of Hyrule...
...Life?Or Death?
~Zant

and here is a hell of a lot from Jak 2

Jak-Where would you be without me, eh Dax?
Daxter- Well, I probably wouldn't be 2 feet tall, fuzzy, and running in a sewer without any pants....God, I miss pants

Krew- While smuggling the huge statue through the sewers, 'ey, A grueling rainstorm flooded the whole place. The statue and five of my best men were swept away.
Jak-That's terrible
Krew-Yes, A tragic loss. I've missed that statue ever since.

Pecker- Onin welcomes you, blah blah blah blah blah... The usual salutations. She says it is good to see you again, Jak.
Jak- But we've never met before.
Pecker-Before...after...it is all the same.
Daxter-Oh!Oh! Let me try!Aaah...She wants a... She wants a yakow bone! A yakow bladder! No...no...I got it! For many moons...She has...Waited for... a Juice pop? A Jewel shop? Oh...Oh...I know, Shes got a hairball?A hair lip? A hairy chest?

Jak-Great, More mucking in the mud...
Daxter- I hate to burst your bathtub bubbles baby, But that ain't just mud down there.

(This is one of my favourites)
Daxter- So there I was, toe to toe with FIVE of the nastiest Metal Heads you ever saw! Slime oozing from monstrous jaws! Teeth sharper than daggers! Slowly, all TEN of 'em surround me. But do I surrender? No! I summon my highly trained killer instincts, and pounce! Hya! Chooy! Whaa! HAA! And when the dust cleared, there were TWENTY less Metal Heads in the world!
Tess- Ohhh, Daxter you're amazing!
Daxter- Yeah, I know.

Daxter-Let me guess. Dark, murky water? Smells worse than your breath at an oyster fest? Fuller o' Metal Heads than your plate at a one-pass buffet? And of course, weapons more lethal than your ever so "tighty wighties" on a hot summer day?

Daxter- Hey, Tattooed Wonder, how come we get all the crappy missions?
Torn- Because I... don't... like... you!

Baron Praxis- You are the supreme weapon, Jak. And I made you. Still... any leader worth his salt always has a back-up plan.
[he presses a button, revealing a bomb]
Baron Praxis- Remember, the first rule to making a bomb... is to always make two...
[he dies]

Ashelin- Who the hell are you two?
Daxter- Mmm, I do love a woman in uniform. Wanna bark some orders at me? Woof woof! I'm your soldier on the front lines of love! Waiter, foxhole for two!
Ashelin- Keep talking and I'll raise your voice a couple of octaves.

Sig- You know, my momma used to read me bedtime stories about Mar when she'd tuck me in. She'd give me a nice glass of warm yakow milk... and my little Poopsy bear.
Daxter- Bedtime stories? Warm milk? Poopsy bear? Buddy, ya just blew yer image!

Barney: You're afraid to tell Wilma, aren't you?
Fred: Afraid? Now let's get this straight, Rubble. I don't need permission from my wife to make a decision. In my cave, I reign supreme. SUPREME!
Barney: I won't tell her, Fred.
Fred: Thanks pal.
~ The Flintstones

And a Few Johnny Bravo quotes

Johnny Bravo- I bet your name's Mickey, 'cause you're so fine. You're so fine you...

Johnny Bravo- Great Scott. My pizza-sense is tingling.

Johnny Bravo- Enough about me, now let's talk about... me.

Johnny Bravo- What do you think, Rubber Ducky?
Rubber Ducky- Quack, quack.
Johnny Bravo- My thoughts exactly!

villager- We are a village of terrible cowards. Even the meowing of the tiny kitten makes us cry like a little girl.
Johnny Bravo- Boo.
villager- Aaaaargh!
Johnny Bravo- Okay, your story checks out.

Prison Warden- What we have here is a failure to communicate!
Johnny Bravo- What?
Prison Warden- What we have here is a failure to communicate!
Johnny Bravo- Huh? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

Velma- My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!
Johnny Bravo- My glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom