• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Quotes

Zero

The Vanished
"Guitar Master X7, eh fights aliens and doesn't afraid of anything, except for groups of midgits numbering more than four."- Guitar Master X7

"If you're reading this, thank a teacher, if you're reading this in english, thank a solider." - Bill Gates.

"BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED! I AM CAPTIAN PLANET!!!!" - Captian Planet.

" 'Surly you can't be serious!' 'Yes I am, and don't call me Shirley.' " - Airplane (Movie)

"WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???!!!" - James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd)

"You ever notice when Ducks are flying in a V, and one side is longer than the other, you know why that is? More ducks." -Randy (That 70's Show)

"When you're down and blue, look into the blue sky, and your blueness might be soaked into the sky." -Connie (Steambot Chronicles...shut up, I don't care that you've never heard of it.)

" 'Are you trying to insult me?' 'Oh, I'm not trying, it just comes naturally, you give me so much to work with.' " - Me.

"I'd say don't quit your day job, but you're terrible at that too." - Me.

Last edited:

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
"All you need is love."-John Lennon.

That quote is just beautiful in every breath, letter and word :)

Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free spots are only for handicapped.-Unknown.

This one is funny and so true when it comes beetween me and guys! xd

M

MagnumPrimers

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking... the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." - Albert Einstein

"At midnight, all the agents and superhuman crew, go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do." - Bob Dylan, from the song: Desolation Row.

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being."
- C.G. Jung

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Amelie

Air Dancer
You will never need anything faster then 56k ~ Bill Gates.

Yes this is about Dial-up ^^

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
If you breed a bulldog and a sh*tzu, is it called a bullsh*t? - can't remember who... (it keeps censoring the s-h-i-t in s-h-i-t-zu...)

No no, it goes like this:
"Harry: One time, we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu.
Mary: Really? That's strange.
Harry: Yeah, we called it a bullsh*t *giggles*."

Dumb and Dumber, one of the greats.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Brian Fantana: Well, ill give this babe a few minutes before were doing the no pants dance, time to musk up.
Ron Burgendy: Ooh, what will it be? London gentleman? No wait, Blackbeards delight?
Brian: No, she gets the special stuff, its called Sex Panther by Odeon, illegal in 9 countries, its made with bits of real panther, so you know its good.
Ron: Its quite pungent, it stings the nostrils. In a good way.
Brian: Oh ya.
Ron: Im not gonna lie, that smells like pure gasoline.
Brian: They've done studies ya know, 60% of the time, it works every time.
Ron: That dosent make any sense.
Brian: Well, lets go see if we can make this kitty purr.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Ah! On a forum I go to, I found a hilarious one that I can't get enough of:

PurpleSquerkle: "Don't break the law kids, it's illegal! ;)"
Clonkinator: "OMFG!!! NO WAY! I would have never guessed!"

It's quite funny if you were there, so if you want, I could get a link.
Wait a second.
*Remembers something*
That was in The Legend of Zelda thread! :)

Amelie

Air Dancer
Macs are for those who don’t want to know why their computer works.

Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.

DOS is for those who want to know why their computer doesn’t work.

Windows is for those who don’t want to know why their computer doesn’t work.

~ Someone

Macs are for those who don’t want to know why their computer works.

Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.

DOS is for those who want to know why their computer doesn’t work.

Windows is for those who don’t want to know why their computer doesn’t work.

~ Someone

Uh....is that insulting Windows or something?

"Well, a little rain never hurt anyone"

"Yeah, but a lot can kill you"

Amelie

Air Dancer
No. Its not insaulting windows. It just telling the truth. And even if it IS insualting windows... well.. its a quote.. and thats what this topic is for ^^

I personally think its the dead truth. I used windows for 3 years.. enough to know how it works and when it works.. or.. doesnt work.

Im dumbfounded be me... all the time.. what thrill.. and a joy.. ~ Layne Staley

L

Link and Navi

Two of mine are: "Without love, there can be no future" and "Anything is possible to he who believes," (bible verse, Mark 9:23)

Amelie

Air Dancer
Both sexes should be equal Amelie.. in fact I can only think of 2 things in one second that the other cant do. Boys cant give birth. Girls can. Boys can tinkle standing up. Girls cant. I tryed believe it doesnt work! ~ My bestest friend

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm not usually a fan of the 'serious' quotes most people have mentioned. Random things said by my friends or I are the ones that interest me the most.

"Why would I play clarinet when I could play something more violent.... like an axe!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom