• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Quotes

N

Nian Kast

Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy = Win.

"Aw, fish don't have feeling's son, their made of foam laytex."
-Billy's Dad

"Yes, Irwin's mom is actually a mummy. Nobody can tell you who to fall in love with. But we've managed to make it work all these years leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered." -Irwin's dad

"Judge, When do we get hammer thingies? Because, I can make a lot of things with a hammer thingy, like a table, or some chairs" -Fred FredBurger

"I like... I like music... that goes like this: "FALALALA!" But sometimes... I like... I like music... that goes like this: "BALALAAAH"! -Fred FredBurger

"I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by momerats, and chased by vampires. So I think I deserve a free hot dog."
-Hoss Delgado

"And he sailed away never to return. And that's the story of this crusty, old peg leg, which is all I have left to remember from the greatest sea pirate captain that ever lived! Captain Deadwood, they called him. But don't let the name fool you... he's not really a captain." -Pud'n

A few more.

"America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up." -Oscar Wilde

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." -Oscar Wilde

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" -Mahatma Gandhi

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." -Oscar Wilde

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Here's one:

"If it's sent by ship then it's a cargo, if it's sent by road then it's a shipment."- Dave Allen

Hylian Hobbit

"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." - Will Rogers

"I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming. " - Jimmy Carter

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -- George W. Bush
Really think about that last part. ;)

This one by some girl in my graduating high school class:
"
How many hours are there between noon and six-o-clock? Don't you have to add a twelve or something?"

As for Zelda quotes... Well, just look down below.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -- George W. Bush
Really think about that last part.

I've head this one before, several times. And the latter part never fails to make me shudder when I think about it.

Last edited:
Since a few George Bush quotes have been brought up...

"The Future is tomorrow". -Bush likes to state the obvious.

"...It's hard to put food on your family."

"I didn't grow up in the ocean -- as a matter of fact -- near the ocean -- I grew up in the desert. Therefore, it was a pleasant contrast to see the ocean. And I particularly like it when I'm fishing

The second one is from a live speech he gave, and tried talking about economic crisis and the rising cost of food in America.

"I believe that humans and fish can coexist peacefully."

Hylian Hobbit

"For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain."

"I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours."

Some quotes I found rather amusing. Not sure who said them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom