• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Province in TP

what's your favorite TP province

• ordon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • faron

• eldin

• lanayru

• desert

• snowpeak

• sky

• Total voters
the title says it all. what is your favorite provence in TP and why? mine is faron because i love skull kids. they're awesomely creepy.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I think mine is Faron - because I like woods. It's just a really pretty place. Ordon might be a close second just because I think Link's village is cozy and adorable, but Faron beats it out by being a little bigger, having the large stretches of forest, and because it holds the old ruins and secret "outside of time" spot for the Temple of Time and the Master Sword.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think mine would be Ordon because it was so peaceful and beautiful. It was the only place I actually stopped to watch the sunset once, and watch the sunrise another time. I really enjoy the swordplay and dungeons in Zelda games, but for some reason the serene, relatively danger-free sections can be the most fun to me.

I think Faron would be a close second because of Faron Woods and also the Sacred Grove. Although the grove is a bit creepy, and it more dangerous, it's still quite a lovely place once you return to it after making your way through the first time. It's also fascinating because of all the ruins, and it's just great to look around and take in all the scenery.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Lanayru Province is my favourite because it is beautiful and so much to do. The province contains Hyrule Castle, Lake Hylia and Zora's River. You can stroll around in Hyrule Market and play mini games in Lake Hylia and also you can relax there. You can even jump off a waterfall in Zora's River!

And most of all, you get to fight Ganon in the Hyrule Castle! :devil:

Zarom

The King
My favorite province is the Lanayru Province. It is the biggest province, and most of the areas are really fun to visit. :cool:

First, there is Hyrule Castle Town, where there is lots of things and side quests to do, etc. I also like this province because of Lake Hylia (which is really nice) and Zora's Domain as well as Zora's River. There is a bunch of cool mini-games like the Fishing Pond and Iza's Rapid Ride. And fishing Reekfishes is really fun. :)
The Zoras are one of my favorite tribe, so I like to visit them lol. There is plenty of water, and I enjoy swimming everywhere I go. :rolleyes:

So yeah, I like Lanayru Province a lot. :D

Last edited:
Firstly I'm going to start off by saying, I don't think that you can really count the City in the Sky area as a province, after all it as its title states, it is a city.

Back on topic, My favourite province is the Lanayru Province, The scenary there is beautiful. The area has a lot to do and looks awesome when you look on the Lake from above. It is also home to the Zora's Domain and the river leading down from there if I remembe correctly, This area as a whole is just perfect. Although it is however, not home to my favourite race who are based on Death Mountain of the Eldin Province, The Zora's still give you some great help and a useful tunic.

Morpheel also stationed here in one of the best temples in the games to be fair although I didn't like it that much compared to several others. Morpheel was a fun boss battle though.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
Mine is Snowpeak. This is because it has the best and most unique dungeon because its a mansion with yetis in it that help you and the boss of the dungeon is a yeti and the big one hits you out of the way many times. Another thing unique is there are no hearts in the dungeon so you need soup.

Mine is probably the Eldin Province. It was a really cool landscape area with Death Mountain, and the huge and open Hyrule Field and the Kakariko Gorge. I also really loved the Sprite of Eldin. He looked really cool. Kakariko Village is one of the best places in the game, and it is just plain awesome! Death Mountain looked really cool in this game and had a really fun temple.

S

Spreeze

Snowpeak, definately. I LOVE the part where Link first enters the province, and Ashei (sp?) sees you off. The music is fantastic. It's a soft, calming tune, but it gives you that feeling of some place long forgotten, you know? And i love the dungeon. :D Very unique.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My favourite is Lanayru because it has zora's domain and lake hylia. I like swimming around while enjoying the peaceful music. Lanayru has all kinds of minigames and secrets, a fun temple and the most awesome light spirit. Faron is a close second though.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
My favorite province was the Snowpeak province.

It had my one of my favorite dungeons in TP, the Snowpeak Ruins, it also had my favorite mini-game in the game, the snowboarding mini-game. I spent hours playing that snowboarding game, it was extremely fun. The music for the snowboarding game was pretty great too.

I also tend to like snowy environments more in general because I love the snow. I feel more relaxed when it's snowing. I felt this was the most fun and relaxing province for me, so it's my favorite.

Last edited:

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
Faron province.

Those woods are beautiful, and the music gives a magic feeling to the whole place. Everything is so mysterious and peaceful...

I don't know why, I just like it:D.

Snowpeak is a close second. At night, it's also very beautiful.
The snowboarding minigame is very fun too.

I never ever watched a snowfall, so this is the closest thing I'm able to watch-.-.

I loved the visuals of Snowpeak. It was on par with the Desert providence when it came to how big it was, and while there wasn't as much to do, I loved sledding down at break neck speeds just admiring the sights. Especially when I could time it to when the sun would come up when I was going down. Everything looks so beautiful when the sun is just rising and casting a faint light over the snow. Did I mention that the Yeti's were awesome too? Yeto was a great character when it came to just hoe bizarre he was. I would hope to see the race itself again in the future.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I think mine is Faron - because I like woods. It's just a really pretty place. Ordon might be a close second just because I think Link's village is cozy and adorable, but Faron beats it out by being a little bigger, having the large stretches of forest, and because it holds the old ruins and secret "outside of time" spot for the Temple of Time and the Master Sword.

If you get the master sword there than it is likely to be my favorite and the way it looks, the plant growing over the statues and the mystical ruins and that portal door that takes you back to when it was a temple awed me!:nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom