• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Province in Skyward Sword

What is Your Favorite Province?

• Faron Province

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Province

• Layranu Province

• Total voters
My favorite is Faron because it just seems so fun and upbeat but my least favorite is probably Lanayru because it just seems so depressing.

The Lanaryu region is actually both for me. I loved it because of the use of time travel but I hated it for the quick sand so many freaking times being swallowed up by sand is not my definition of fun. Also running across those conveyer belts weren't fun I literally got stuck one time and couldn't get out of the way so I died.:)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Favourite: Eldin: Home to the mogmas and where the earth temple is. It is probably the prettiest area in the game.
Least favourite: Faron, that's where the Sky temple is, which I hate. And it's a really bland horrible area to be in.

Pen

The game is on!
My favourite region in the game was Lanayru, and my least favourite region in the game was also Lanayru.

You see I loved the Lanayru Sand Sea, it was extraordinary to explore those islands and the arias in-between. I've always loved the sea, so maybe that is the reason I liked that specific region so much.

Then my least favourite region is the Lanayru Desert, it was a unique and grand place to be at, but at some points it did feel just a little dull compared to all of the other regions in the game.

T

TheKeaton

Well let's see! I think the Faron province was my favorite because everything was so green, lush, and full of life. Also, the Skyview Temple was really fun! Not to mention the great music there. I have to say that my least favorite was the Eldin province because it seemed even more linear than the Lanayru province, the music was a little bit annoying, and there was always the danger of falling in lava. I also did not like either of the temples there. :(

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Faron was my favorite because of the freaking Kikwis! But besides that it had awesome themes and a break feel to it as you explore the areas. I didn't like Lanayru as much as all the other games. Yeah, they have the Sand Sea but where the heck is the water that we are all
so probably used too.:)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
My favorite area is the Lanayru Province. I absolutely loved the timeshifting dynamic of it. Whereas the Faron Woods and Eldin Volcano were enjoyable area in their own rights, the desert just blew me away. The stark contrast between past and present areas was really cool to see, especially the dynamic portions where the timeshift stones were moving. Also, whereas the inner volcano is frankly disappointing and Lake Florina is just okay, the Sand Sea is absolutely stunning.

So my favorite is Lanayru Province for its awesome use of time manipulation and for its underlying sad tones of the demise of the robots, and my least favorite is Eldin Province for its very underwhelming inner volcano.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
My favorite was the Faron woods because of its sheer immensity and bright colors. My least favorite was the Lanayru Province, mainly due to the fact that navigating it was difficult.

Z

z3ldalover1234

I really didn't like Lanayru, because of the dumb temple, (Mining Facility), because there were, like, no check points, and I kept dying, plus the region itself was waaay too big. Faron, or Eldin was my favourite, because they were just more adventurous. But in Faron, I didn't like the ancient Cistern. It was just plain annoying.:) But in general, I like all of the regions, even Lanayru.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
My favorite region is the Eldin region. I like the atmosphere and Mogma; the music is pretty cool too. I've always liked the Death Mountain-Volcano themed areas in the Zelda series.

My least favorite region is the Lanayru region. I really don't have anything to complain about, but I just simply like the other two regions better. The Lanayru region is by far the most difficult of the three, and can be a little frustrating at times (not that that's a bad thing).

Overall Faron Province is my favorite. For one thing I love the Kikwis. I also think it's the most beautiful Province. Plus I enjoyed Skyview temple and the Ancient Cistern.

Second would be Lanayru Province, if only for the Sandship part of the game (which was my favorite dungeon). Otherwise it would be my third favorite.

Fig

The Altruist
I would have to vote for Faron Woods since I love the peace that it brings out. It's a nice and beautiful place to just observe the beautiful scenery. The folks here there are also cute, kind, and adorable! The Kikwis are a peaceful race and don't mean to cause harm to the inhabitants. I would love to live in such a lovely place such as Faron Woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom