• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Province in Skyward Sword

What is Your Favorite Province?

• Faron Province

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Province

• Layranu Province

• Total voters
Faron is my favorite. It has the most complicated landscape out of all the regions, which made it fun to explore. Even the water sections were fun. It also contained my favorite dungeons in the game.

E

Electrusbolt

Eldin was my least favorite. The other ones I really did love.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would have to say Faron because it had a newer kind of touch and a classical touch also. Definatly a great beggining for a Zelda game! :)

Lanaryu was my favourite, because the time shift stones were a brilliant idea and they added a cool element to the game. Also I just love any desert area with lots of ruins :p

My favorite would have Faron. I thought it was great, it was really your first oppurtunity to extensively try out the sword fighting system, and the forest looks great in that style. I loved all of the regions though. I thought getting your items back in Eldin was great though.

I liked the expansiveness of the Lanayru region. I also liked how the environment was changed by Timeshift Stones.

Definitely Lanaryu Province. I loved exploring that whole section. I noticed I tend to like the desert themed areas more in Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom