• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Province in Skyward Sword

What is Your Favorite Province?

• Faron Province

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Province

• Layranu Province

• Total voters

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
My favourite is the Lanayru region, all because of the Sandship (my favourite dungeon) and the awesomeness of Timeshift Stones. I loved all the puzzles with them. I enjoy the Faron region, but don't like the Eldin region very much.

Faron
Eldin
And then Lanayru.
Faron is so beautiful :D Even when it's flooded with water.
Eldin has a sense of power, and adventure which I love.
Lanayru...I just don't like desert, never really did. However, I did love Skipper the Pirate, and his Sandship! Probably my favorite part in that place.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I chose Lanayru. I thoroughly enjoyed the creativity with the timeshift stones, plus the ancient robots were one of my favorite races. Also, the sandsea was probably my favorite area in the entire game.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Definately Skyloft. I loved the town and I loved the people; especialy the, and I'm borrowing the word from one of your news guys, Adorable girls.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I really love the Faron region, because you get to expirence it in a whole new way....Underwater. i thought that was a nice touch to the game itself. Plus they added in sharks when you were underwater, that was cool. and the way you had to get the notes was very unique too. i liked how they looked like notes also lol.

Another reason i loved this region is because of the nice colors, they really helped the region blossom. beautiful rays of green and blue. Verrrryyy impressing.

I love the Faron region! I adore the woods, and the water! The kikwi and parella were some of my favorite species too, and the water dragon was my favorite. Also, i think the scenery of the woods was beautiful.

I lika Lanayru because you use a lot of the time shift stuff like timeshift crystals and time shift orbs.

Not much people like the Eldin Region. It needs some love in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom