• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Princess Zelda?

Nicholas

The legend of nick
Twilight princess

Lets face it she is hot in twilight princess most people would agree nintendo designed her so beutiful if I ever meet someone like her I will ask her to go out to dinner. Nerdy is'nt it

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
i like SS zelda...because to me you kinda get to know her rther in the other ones she's just a person you have to save...but i like tetra/zelda too!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

In terms of design, I think I might say the Oracle Zelda. As a whole, the artwork of the Oracle games is actually really nice.

In terms of character, however, I think I would pick Skyward Sword. Nintendo did her character wonderfully this time around. Perhaps it's that they took her out of the princess role and made her more, in a sense, on the same social level as Link. I also liked the whole romance thing between those two (even though I hated the idea back when I thought the Links were ancestors/descendants of one another).

My favorite Zelda would fall under either Skyward Swords Zelda or Ocarina of Time's adult Zelda. Twilight Princesses Zelda was pretty cool as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of personality Tetra is my favorite Zelda. I like that she's tough and is not a damsel in distress.

In terms of character design Twilight Princess Zelda is my favorite Zelda. I just find the TP art style to be really beautiful.

I can't really say which is my favorite, but it would be either Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, or Ocarina of Time. In Wind Waker she rocked the whole Pirate thing and really helped out. In Skyward Sword you get to really know her more as a person. She stands up for Link and just really seems like an amazing friend. In Ocarina of Time, even though shes a Princess she still dresses up like a male and helps Link in everyway she can.

TNinja

Of the Gorons
definitley SS Zelda, she had the most personality and she was so pretty, which is weird to think about since she's only a cartoon. Link is a lucky guy for getting to stay with her alone on earth at the end of SS lol

H

HarvestMoonGod

I like the Wind Waker one best because she is a lot cooler than the other ones

OoT for sure, well actually my most hated Zelda it child Zelda from OoT, but my favorite is adult Zelda from OoT:D:D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom