• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Princess Zelda?

G

Galfureye

I liked the Zelda in SKyward Sword because she showed so much emotion and youth it showed Zelda really well.

J

Jason

Twilight princess I guess. She was more realistic than the others. Just caught me eye more than the others.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
My favorite Princess Zelda eh?...
ocarina-of-time-princess-zelda.png
Vs.
Zelda_png.png
Vs.
Zelda-Model.png

Why does this decision have to be so hard!? :)

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Most definitely Skyward Sword Zelda. She really broke tradition there. Not a princess this time, but a priestess? I thought that was pretty cool.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Either Skyward Sword or Spirit Tracks.

Those games have totally changed my opinion on Zelda. I used to like her okay, but after playing those games, I argue to myself whether I like Midna or Zelda more.

As in appearance I would say TP Zelda, she is the most beautiful one.
As in personality I'd say SS, she has a great personality and (finally) has something romantic with our Link

S

Sunset Blue

Definitely Twilight Princess Zelda, so far. Very beautiful, and very sad. Like someone else mentioned, you really got the feeling that she needed your help desperately due to her decision.

SS for me, I just loved the intimacy and brooding romance between Link and Zelda.
The scene where she asks Link to come wake her up and he bows his head trying to keep the tears away is so heartfelt and touching

TP Zelda was cool too, it was clear that she needed Link's help to save Hyrule, and her selflessness and sacrifice to save Midna was what the princess of Hyrule should be like.

D

dkm

I like Wind Waker Zelda the best. She has personality and is not a princess who needs to be 'saved'.

I would say the Zelda from Skyward Sword, instead of actually hiding from the villian she is trying to help Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom