• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Princess Zelda?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd like to ask a question that i haven't really seen much of. There are threads involving your favorite incarnation of Link, so I'd like to ask, what is your favorite incarnation of Princess Zelda? Seems fitting since Princess Zelda appears in a few different forms throughout the series.

My favorite is most likely In Wind Waker, both as Zelda and Tetra. Yours?

:)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Skyward Sword, she fit the description given to Zelda in all games. A nice girl that is also a bit of a tom girl. In all the other games she never felt like that, but they made her very well done in this game. Also it would be better if this was a Poll.

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
I haven't played SS yet, but so far I would say OoT Zelda. She actually tries to help and manages to stay hidden for seven years, it seems like she cares about Hyrule the most.

geek4887

The Unknown
I swear there have been many threads like this before, and I'm pretty sure I have given many different answers. Anyways, my answer's going to be Wind Waker Zelda. Well, 'nuff said. She was just amazing. She was brave, and well, she had the most attitude among all of the Zeldas out there.

P.S. You should put a poll up. It's easier to display the data and results.

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
IVe mostly noticed that it is indeed the newest Zeldas that make the top 5 on peoples list. AKA usually from SS,TP,OoT,or WW.

Lol: my favorite is the one from SS. Shes pretty.................:rolleyes:

D

dj-jo

Skyward sword Zelda

Best personality

and I think she is possibly a more "realistic" approach to "how a Zelda" would be found... I guess lol
well, I mean, I like the way they introduced her to the player

C

Connor

I liked the twilight princess one the best. Not quite sure why, maybe because I'm playing through it now and I can remember that one the clearest.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Since you said Princess Zelda, I'm not really sure if SS counts. But if it does, then SS. If not, hmmmm, I would choose ST.

Twilight Princess Zelda was my favorite. She kinda left that lasting impression that i really needed to save her. Of course your always saving Zelda, but the situation this one was in was much more than just being captured- she chose her fate for the sake of Hyrule.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Favorite Zelda thus far would be OoT, then SS. Out of all of the Zeldas thus far, they're all pretty much the same: damsels in distress. OoT would be the first and foremost in my opinion. She had no personality whatsoever, but I liked her for what she is. Skyward Sword Zelda comes in and disappoints me to death, but she's still pretty likeable in the beginning of the game (I just wish she would've done more). So really, I don't have a favorite Zelda because they're all the same to me...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Skyward Sword Zelda is my favorite. I could say it's because I think she's the prettiest Zelda (;)) but that's not the only reason. She's really funny. She has so much personality. She's simply a great character. She's more of a character than any of the other Zeldas in the Zelda games I've played, that's for sure. That's the reason I like her so much. Not just because she's hot. :rolleyes:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Since you said Princess Zelda, I'm not really sure if SS counts. But if it does, then SS. If not, hmmmm, I would choose ST.

I only said Princess to clarify that i meant the character. Some call the games the Zelda games so i was making sure no one thought i meant favorite zelda as in favorite zelda game

My favorite incarnation of "Princess" Zelda would be Twilight Princess. She just came off in everyway the Zelda you really want to save. Now, I will say this SS Zelda is very cool to. But from her darker persona in TP, to look, I go with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom