• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters
W

Wind_Waker620

Mine is a very tight call btw Fire/Electric. Although electric is the first type I liked. After those comes the Ice type. So, I guess u could say the 3 legendary birds suit me! Zapdos, Moltress, and Articunio.

Fig

The Altruist
Electric is the best type there is!

Type Ranking:

1. Electric
2. Water
3. Dark
4. Ice
5. Grass
6. Fire
7. Steel
8. Ghost
9. Fighting
10. Ground
11. Psychic
12. Flying
13. Dragon
14. Poison
15. Rock
16. Bug
17. Normal

I love all Types in Pokémon! This list just is based on what Types I often use in a Pokémon game.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
I'm a fire fan. I like to use fire type moves against my opponents. My second favorite is dragon, third is water and i haven't organized the rest.

J

JohnLaurinaitis

FIRE, FIGHTING, AND ELECTRIC ARE PEOPLE POWER'S FAVORITE TYPES

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Dragon. There are so many legendary dragon-types. Palkia <3, Dialga, Giratina, Rayquaza<3, Latias <3, Latios<3, Arceus (if you give it a dragon plate). And dragon-types that aren't legendary like Dragonair tend to be pretty. And they have cool moves.

The irony is that my favorite Pokemon is Lucario, which is fighting and steel and not dragon.

Dan

I Love Ghost type. Although I'm not impressed with the offerings of black and white. A freakin chandelier REALLY... May as well do an empty coke can sheesh game freak.
Gengar and Misdreavus on the other hand <3

Psychic, every time.

There are so many classics in the psychic category and they are very formidable, so formidable that the Dark types had to be brought in to level the field. The ghost types are awesome too and are very useful in a tight spot.

The steel types are pretty cool too, Steelix is such an epic looker.

Psychic, every time.

There are so many classics in the psychic category and they are very formidable, so formidable that the Dark types had to be brought in to level the field. The ghost types are awesome too and are very useful in a tight spot.

The steel types are pretty cool too, Steelix is such an epic looker.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Mine would be electric types. I just can't go a game without catching the best(in my opinion) electric type and using it. It started with Raichu and Jolteon in the first gen and went on from there. After that, I'd say fire types. Charizard was my original starter and he'll always be my favorite pokemon along with Mewtwo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom