• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters
Psychic type FTW!!! I love how most of them have a figure of a human & most of the time they learn very helpful & unexpected moves! Plus they always look so cool when they evolve, especially a ralts evolving into a Gardevoir or a Gallade! XD

I just got soulsilver the other day and Ampahros is my lead as well being that i chose Quindaquil. I choose electric types as my favorite because ashs pikachu is electric and i always thought that through the anime they were trying to portray that ashs pikachu is the greatest pokemon in the universe with its thundershock.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
my favorurite type has got to be water.. Not only because of there moves but because water has always seemed like my personal element. Almost like my driving force in life, lol i don't know how else to put it but it's almost like i feel like water most of the time lol. if that makes any type of since at all.

the ghost+dark combination is my favorite, all you have to do is make sure you don't get odor sleuth-ed or foresight-ed
(only Pokemon so far with that type: Sableye, Spiritomb)

P

PickleFishLips

Fire FTW!!!! Fire has the BEST Pokemon ever like Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Infernape, Emboar, Arcanine, Ho oh and Reshiram

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I prefer Grass.
Basic typing and the basic type-resistances and weaknesses are the basics. Though they are weak against poison, I have ways of making them keel over.

Dragons are my fifth, psychic my fourth, dark my second and water my third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom