• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters
My favourites would have to be a tie between Ground-type and Electric-type Pokémon. There are very few Pokémon with those two types that I don't like.

My first was Water but as I played pokemon more I found that I took more of a liking to Psychic type. I've also really started liking Dragon type but I think Psychic will always be my favorite.

H

Haruhi Suzumiya

WATER

I always liked the water types. For some reason I always chose them in the beginning, and liked each and every one of them, especially oshawott. (except for piplup) Also, I always had at least 2 or 3 water types in my party XD

I love electric typeS my favourite pokemon is Luxray 2. would be dragon type, most dragon types look soo cool 3. Fire type I would always choose a fire starter if not then water 4.I'm starting to like dark types 5. I hate normal types

It's hard for my to Choose Just one, to be honest Electric Water Grass Poison fighting Dark and Psychic all tie for first in my mind, but I went with poison here because I love that little extra help status effects give you in a bind!

My favorite Pokemon type is Dragon. I wish there was a dragon-type Eeveelution. Oh well, perhaps in the next gen. :yes:

Mine is electric mainly because they have really strong pokemon and they only have one weakness and which is ground and if it has levitate then it has no weakness

S

Syxx66

My favorites are Fighting and Dark, with Lucario, Sawk, and Zoroark being my favorite Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom