• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Movies

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Pokemon movies have been coming out nonstop since they started. Out of the dozens of movies out there, which ones have been your favorites?

A few of my favorites are Rise of Darkrai, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Pokemon Heroes, and Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown. Spell of the Unown was also the first Pokemon movie I had ever seen when I was a kid. I had already dismissed Pokemon as something I didn't like back then but for some reason, I sat and watched a good portion of this movie. I would only catch snippets of the following movies on TV here and there before I got into Pokemon, now I've seen all of them up to the XY movies

I had a day last year where I binged so, so many Pokemon movies.

Before the pokethon I'd only seen the first three films and after watching so damn many of them I can say that my favourite Pokemon films are...

Mewtwo Strikes Back and Spell of the Unown.

Yep, the first and third films remain my favourites, Pokemon 2000 is okay but it's kind of dull and Lugia wasn't as cool as he should have been.

I wasnt impressed with any Pokemovie after Pokemon 3.

Special shout out goes to Pokemon I Choose You for being ballsy enough to throw the films into their own continuity and having Pikachu talk while Ash was in and out of consciousness, still sucked though.

The First movie was my favourite but I've seen the Lucario & Manaphy one the most since we used to have those 2 on DVD at my Grandma's so when there was nothing on TV to watch we used to bust those out.

Haven't seen any movies after those 2. The ones before were good.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
2000 and Heroes are the ones I own so I have seen them the most, so I will always have a special place for them in my heart. Between the 2 I like Heroes' mini movie best, Camp Pikachu is so entertaining and it even almost starts the endless conversation between Wynaut and Wobbuffet.

:wynaut:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I've only seen the first 5, and out of those I think I like the second one the most, the one with Lugia (I remember really liking the talking Slowking ^^). First one is always good, and so was the fourth. I got a bit tired of the third, as one of my friends owned it on VHS and watched it a lot, so I'd seen it a lot too. I'm not sure about the fifth one, with Latias and Latios... I suppose it was ok, but nothing super special.
I've also seen Mewtwo Returns once, but apparently it's not a movie, but a long special episode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom