• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Designs

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Just tell us what your favorite designs are, and stuff.

Mine are as follows:

Melloetta
MeloettaArtwork.png
Meloetta just has a graceful, flowing design that looks really nice.

Scizor
Scizor_by_Xous54.png
Look at how BAD this dude is. He's like, the raddest thing. He's definitely burning way past cool.

Lilligant
250px-549Lilligant.png
I love Lilligant's design. It's just so pleasant and welcoming, friendly looking. It's my favorite Grass type, too.

Politoed
politoed.jpg
You can't deny how adorable this guy is. He's so cute and derpy, I love him <3

Forretress has always been a favorite of mine, taking the bagworm and turning its shell into a figurative "Fortress". I find myself liking the design of a lot of steel types, actually, just because they're so shiny and cool.

I also really like Beartic, as awesome looking polar bears are always something to be loved.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
My favorite design has always been Seviper. I love snakes in general anyways, but I love how he's got the battle scars to prove his badassery, with that wicked tail and the long sharp fangs and the piercing eyes of his. He's also got those golden diamond marks all over his body, and even has some stubs on his underside which are nice. He's awesome.

Mawile's another favorite of mine. Based off of the Japanese folklore of futakuchi-onna, she's got the deceivingly cute-looking main body design and ferocious maws of death attached to the back of her head. And now with her Mega Evo, she's got TWO maws of death and now sports M.C. Hammer pants. Awesome.

Golurk is yet another I love design-wise. Golems in general interest me greatly, and he's sporting Roman-style armor, from the kilts to the gloves & boots. Also not strictly design-wise, but he can fly. Not by levitating or by flapping his arms or whatever, but by sucking his arms & legs into his body and SHOOTING OFF LIKE A ROCKET. AWESOME.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
For some reason, I find myself liking the style where they look like dogs, well not look like dogs, but walk around on 4 legs like that. Like Houndoom, Absol, Luxray, those guys are just so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom