• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Couple

Favorite Pokemon Couple

• Red and Green (R/B/Y/FR/LG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethan and Lyra (G/S/C/HG/SS)

• Brendan and May (R/S/E)

• Lucas and Dawn (D/P/Pt)

• Hilbert and Hilda (B/W)

• Ash and Misty (anime)

• Ash and May (anime)

• Ash and Dawn (anime)

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
Hey guys! What's happening?

Throughout Pokemon, there is always some kind of love interest in the protagonists whether it is found in the games, anime, or manga. My personal favorite couple is "Luckyshipping", also known as Red and Green(Leaf to some people). I always find them to be so cute together.:love: Then again, there are other people who believe there are better couples, and I'm ok with that. I would like for you discuss why your personal favorite couple is your favorite and why/what makes the relationship between the two characters special.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Okay, I voted for Ash and May, but if it was up there I would've voted for Ash and Dawn, I mean , I think they had a thing going.

Ash and the new girl in unova. I mean the series still got a way to go so lets see what happens. Also I hope Ash does not scewed in the championships like in the last one where he fought legendary pokemon.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Like, Lukémon, I too voted Ash and May....I do not have a specific reason for my choice, it was just the one I felt I need pick.

Umm I dont really have my favorite up there, but for the anime, my favorite would either be Drew & May or Kenny & Dawn. In the anime, its obvious that Drew & May like each other. & Kenny even battled Ash so Dawn would travel with him! Plus, I always thought that if Ash had to have a girl & they'd get serious, Ash & that girl would have to settle down somewhere & wouldnt be able to travel, thus being the end of the anime (not saying that Ash doesnt deserve someone. Maybe he should hook up with Misty, who obviously likes him). No one here would want that, right?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Umm I dont really have my favorite up there, but for the anime, my favorite would either be Drew & May or Kenny & Dawn. In the anime, its obvious that Drew & May like each other. & Kenny even battled Ash so Dawn would travel with him! Plus, I always thought that if Ash had to have a girl & they'd get serious, Ash & that girl would have to settle down somewhere & wouldnt be able to travel, thus being the end of the anime (not saying that Ash doesnt deserve someone. Maybe he should hook up with Misty, who obviously likes him). No one here would want that, right?

:D That...is EXACTLY what I was gonna say!!! & Didn't Drew give May roses? ROSES?! That is beyond obvious! & I never thought of the whole Ash dating= end of anime. But that makes sense too.

Definitely Ash and Misty from the anime. I have a peculiar nostalgia for the early days of both the videogames and the anime and found it heartbreaking to see characters such as Misty and more recently Brock axed from the anime. They were the perfect team along with Ash and the trainer's three primary types-electric, water, and rock truly complemented each other. May never quite was able to reinvigorate the series with that same female lure.

Also, I swear to God, Misty started the whole short shorts trend among females.

Kazumi

chagy
I've always been a fan of Satoshi x Hikari, or Ash x Dawn for those who watch the dub. This is otherwise known as Pearlshipping. This was one of the main reasons that I watched all of the DP arc. I have always thought that Hikari has quite an interesting character, one which is very similar to Satoshi in many ways. That is primarily why I thought they would make a could couple, but also because it would be really cute. I haven't been watching Pokemon ever since the DP arc ended, but I still think that Pearlshipping is the best couple.

P

piraka12

Brendan and May
because it was the first game where you could choose between a girl and a boy and i just played the game twice to beat it as boy and as girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom